Chapter 3

This chapter will be based on how Klaus kills Mikael but with a twist Esther will die fin this chapter and this is two weeks before the newborn vampire army.
Snow POV
I was at home until Rebekah burst through the door. "Mikael and Esther are here" she said. I froze. "Who let them out of there coffin" I asked angry. "I don't know but he took your friends and your boyfriend" she said. I gasped and changed my clothes.

We made our way to where the pack house was

We made our way to where the pack house was. I saw a note.
Come to the clearing where the newborn vampire fight will take place bring your siblings
-Esther and Mikael Mikaelson
I looked a Rebekah. We went home and gathered my brothers. "We have to get them back" Elijah said. We nodded and vamp speed  to the clearing where my friends we're tied up to each other but Esther and Mikael are no where to be seen along with Bella. But I did something the day I met Bella I put a spell on her so she doesn't die from anything. "Are you all okay" I asked. "Yeah were fine" Sam said. "Look behind you" Paul said. I turned around and saw Esther and Mikael with Bella. I looked at Bella. "Can't even face me Niklaus and Snow without watching me kill her" Mikael said. "Go ahead kill her" I said. "What no" Jake said. Soon the Cullens and the pack kept saying no. Me and Nik showed our eyes.

They immediately shut up and I looked at my mother and father without eyes

They immediately shut up and I looked at my mother and father without eyes . "If she dies this will be the last of your abominations the both of you." Esther said. "We don't need them we just need to be the last of you" I said. "No one wants to be by your side boy. You will be alone of you live forever. Not even your sister can be by you any longer" Mikael said. Niklaus looked like he was about to cry so was I." I am calling your bluff father kill her" I said." I'm outside and face me  you little cowards and I won't have too" Mikael said" my whole life you've underestimated us if you kill her you won't have no leverage so go ahead kill her. " Nik said."KILL HER" me and Niklaus screamed." ah your impulse Niklaus and Snow it has and will be forever the one thing that keeps you both from truly being great" Esther said. Mikael stabbed Bella in the back and she gasped. Everyone soon gasped. And Bella fell to the ground. I turned around to look at everyone with tears in there eyes. And with me and Niklaus being distracted Esther and Mikael vamp speed towards me and Niklaus and stabbed us with the white oak stake. We screamed. Mikael and Esther pushed us infront of the wolves and Cullens."say goodbye to your friends" Mikael said as he and Esther lodged the Stake in more. We screamed in pain. "No" Rebekah screamed as she moved everyone out of the way. "The white oak stake is the only thing that kills us" Kol said crying. Me and Niklaus closed our eyes. The pack and everyone else had tears coming out. Soon Bella stood up. "What but Mikael stabbed you" Esther said and Bella smirked and moved away as a distraction. I opened my eyes and I grabbed the stake and stabbed Esther while Nik stabbed Mikael they both screamed as their bodies were in flames. Soon there screaming stopped and they died. I stood up from the ground and saw started to cry. "What's wrong" Niklaus said. "There gone. We don't have to be afraid of them getting out of their coffins. It's over" I said. He smiled and we hugged. Soon my other siblings joined us. I pulled away and looked at Bella. She came and hugged me. "Thank you" she said. I nodded. "How come she didn't die" Jared asked. "When first saw Bella I put a spell on her to make sure she wouldn't die before the army for here" I said. Everyone smiled. Sam pulled me into a hug. "I thought you were dead" he said. "Well you can't kill us" I said. He smiled. Soon after we went home. Finally my mother and father were dead. I went to sleep thinking about how my fear was gone.
Sam POV
Me and the pack were at the pack house when we saw town people bust through the door and it happenwd so fast but I blacked out. I woke up tied up. I looked and saw the pack and the Cullens tied up as well. "What's happening" Embry asked. "We are drawing my children here" a woman said. "My name is Mikael and this is my wife Esther" a man said. This was the Mikaelsons mother and father. Soon then went away along with Bella. We saw the Mikaelsons run up to us. Snow looked at me and sighed relief. "Are you okay" she asked. "We're fine" I said. "Behind you" Paul Said she looked and froze. Her and Niklaus began to talk to them. They kept on saying to kill Bella but they had a plan I knew it. Soon Mikael stabbed Bella in the back and Bella fell. Snow looked at us. Soon Esther and Mikael stabbed both Nik and Snow with a stake and they fell screaming in pain. My eyes widened. "Say goodbye to your friends" Esther said. I found out that the white oak stake can kill an original. I was crying. The love of my life is dying. Soon Bella got up. She smiled as Esther and Mikael dropped the stake and Nik and Snow got up and grabbed the stake and stabbed there parents. They screamed and were in flames. Rebekah untied us. I ran over and hugged Snow. She kissed my cheek. She walked the pack and I home. Once we were home she left. I went to my room and fell asleep thinking about Snow.