chapter 4

Snow POV
~A couple days before newborn vampire army~
I was sitting in the living room with the pack and the Cullens and my family.

My phone rang

My phone rang. I smirked and looked at Niklaus. I answered and told everyone to shut up. "Hello" Hello Stefan". The Mikaelsons looked at me wide eyes while everyone else was confused. "Snow where are you" "why do you care Stefan." "Because I need to put someone in there place" a familiar voice said. Marcel. "Listen Marcel New Orleans is not your city. I have been here for centuries I may have left but I never unclaimed my throne." I said and Niklaus smirked at me. "But you still left and..."He said but I cut him off. "I LEFT YES BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT NEW ORLEANS IS NOT MINE OR MY BROTHERS CITY" I yelled. Everyone but my family flinched at my outburst. "Oh but I am a prince and your brother and you do not own New Orleans" Marcel said thinking he won. "Marcel I am warning you. If you think New Orleans is your city your wrong. I am the princess and Niklaus is the prince we own New Orleans. And if you still think that so help me I will buy a ticket to New Orleans and I will kill you with a painful slow death and not even Rebekah will be able to save you Do I make myself clear" I said sounding scary. "Yes. New Orleans is your and your brothers city"Marcel said scared. "Now thats been taken care of. Pleasure doing business bye bye" I said as I hung up I looked at Nik and he smiled while the rest looked scared. "Well done little sister you got our town back." he said as I hand him the phone. "Well Stefan may not be working with us anymore he is still useful like Elena was useful for our ritual" I said. "What ritual" Carlisle asked. "The ritual to make me and my sister a hybrid" Nik said. I smirked. Soon everyone left. I went outside to walk when I saw the Cullens and the pack talking. I walked to a tree and hid. "So what was that about" Bella asked. "They lived for a long time Niklaus and Snow own New Orleans and they are very powerful" Carlisle said. Soon I saw Nik come up to me but I told him to be quiet. We both listened. "I could totally take them." Emmet said. " No you can't" I said coming out along with Niklaus.. They turned to look at us. "Oh yeah and why is that"Edward asked. My eyes changed color and I vamp speed over to him and put my hands on his neck and held him up.

"Don't underestimate me

"Don't underestimate me. I may look like I can't do anything but that doesn't mean nothing I am Snow Mikaelson. Twin sister of Niklaus Mikaelson and one of the badest hybrids there is. I am an original. Don't make me kill you" I said as I let him go. Everyone looked at me shocked except the wolf pack who smirked while Nik just stood there smiling. "My sister is right. Don't make us kill you or don't get on our bad side. We may not look much but we can still kill you we are hybrids. You are just vampires and shape shifters there is a difference. Don't make us regret helping you" Niklaus said. I glared at the Cullens and walked over to Sam and gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked away. I went to sleep soon after.
Paul POV
We left the Mikaelsons house. For some reason the Cullens were scared of the Mikaelsons but we weren't. "So what was that about" Bella asked. "They lived for a long time. New Orleans is Niklaus and Snow town." Carlisle said. I mean he is not wrong then both a powerful. And I really like them especially Snow she is an amazing girl and very powerful. "I could totally take them" Emmet said. Yeah right buddy sure you can I said in thought. "No you can't" I heard someone say. We looked to see Niklaus and Snow there. "Oh yeah and why is that." Edward said. Dude shut up your gonna get killed. Soon Snow eyed changed color and she vamp speed towards Edward and held him by the neck. "Don't underestimate me. I may not look like I cant do anything but that doesn't mean anything. I am Snow Mikaelson the twin sister of Niklaus Mikaelson and one of the badest hybrids there is. I am an Original. Don't make me kill you" Snow said. She put Edward down and the Cullens looked wide eyed while we smirked. "My sister is right. Don't make us regret helping you. We are powerful don't make us kill you." Klaus said. He and Snow smirked. There hybrid side was coming out a bit but they got control over it. Snow then came and kissed Sam on the cheek. I swear he blushed. It was hilarious. We soon went home.