Chapter 13

Snow POV
It was the night before the fight. I maybe be pregnant but that doesn't mean I can't fight. I put a spell on myself so whatever happens to me won't affect the baby. No ones gift will be able to harm my babies. I was sitting by the fire next to Jacob with Reneesme on my lap. Me and Reneesme have gotten closer. Hope and Hayley and Freya will be staying with Claire and Kim. ( Jared and Quills imprint) Bella is letting Reneesme sleep in my tent. "So why don't we tell stories" Garrett says. "Snow why don't you tell us your past" Edward says. I smile and nod. "Well me and Niklaus were born as twins. Since the day we were born we were inseparable. I remember when I was maybe 5 me and Nik would go into the woods and pick the loveliest flowers and make flower crowns for Rebekah and my mother. As we got older my father would abuse us. We would scream for help but no one came. My siblings didn't know what to do. One night it was a full moon. Nik and my youngest brother Henrik went to see the men get turned into wolves. But Henrik payed the price. He was killed. My father became more abusive. One time he stabbed Nik and I had to help him because if I didnt he would have died. My mother turned us into vampires because she couldnt risk losing another child. After she did we ran. Me and Nik never seperated. My father finally found me and daggered me. I was daggered for a thousand years until Elijah undaggered me and my siblings. Me and my brothers and sisters have been close. Then I came to LA Push. I made friends and enemies. I left because of a heartbreak I went through. I say yes with my siblings for 5 years. Until Carlisle called us to help him fight an army. And then I met the wolf pack and saw my old friends again. I fell on love with on of the wolves and we have been together since. Then I went home to stop an old friend of my brother. Elijah killed him. I came home two months later. And met all of you. And that was decision I don't regret at all. " I said looking at Nessie. She smiled at me." I'm sorry your childhood was like that" Kate said. I nodded at her. Soon me and Reneesme went into my tent. I pulled out a necklace that Bella wanted me to give her." this is a necklace your mother wanted me to give you. Whatever happens tomorrow she needs you to go with Jacob" I said." what about you" she asked." we are gonna make sure you get out of Washington alive and safe. Some may come back some may not. But I promise to keep everyone safe for you okay" I asked and she nodded and hugged me. I played with her hair until she fell asleep.
Bella POV
I saw my daughter with Snow. She gave her the necklace. I was grateful for Snow. She saved my life more than once. It's my turn to save her life.
~The next morning~
3rd person POV

 ~The next morning~ 3rd person POV