Chapter 9

- 3 months later-
Hayley POV
It has been 3 months. I finally found a way to wake everyone up. Some vampires from New Orleans were coming to stop me but I didn't care. The Wolf Pack, The Cullens, and some witnesses. Oh before I continue here is what happened. So Bella and Edward had there baby. Reneesme Carlie Cullen. Jacob imprinted on the baby and Bella was now a vampire. One of the Denali's saw the child and went to the Volturi. I became friends with the wolves. So back to the part about me waking everyone up. So I asked Marcel to tell Davina to teleport the coffins here. We were currently waiting for them the get here. Soon 6 coffins showed up.  Two were in front of the wolf pack while the rest were in front of the Cullens and witnesses. I grabbed a kit and opened it. I grabbed a needle and opened Freya coffin. I put the needle in her heart and she woke up. "Freya" I said and hugged her. She got everything ready for the spell she was gonna do. I heard cars pull up. " I'll buy you sometime" i said and went to fight.
Sam's POV
Hayley got Freya awake and went to buy her sometime. We were gathered around her and she began to chant something. She had a bowl with blood in it. Soon the blood did something and she walked up to one of the coffins that was in front of us. She opened it and inside was Snow.

I whimpered and Freya looked at me

I whimpered and Freya looked at me. "Dont worry. She'll be okay" She said. I nodded. The pack stood next to me with the hands on my shoulders. Freya took Snow arm and she put the blood there. "She wake up in a sec. " Freya said. She then moved to Elijah and did the same to him. She did it to all the Mikaelsons. I heard glass break so we all went to help Hayley.
3rd Person POV
After everyone left to help Hayley. Kol woke up. "What happened"Kol said. "You must help Hayley she is outside taking down Vampires." Freya said. He nodded and went outside. As soon as Kol went outside. "Well this should be very interesting" Kol said making everyone turn around. Soon Rebekah, Elijah joined them. Hayley, the wolf pack and the Cullens and witnesses moved out of the way. Snow and Kol vamp speed to the vampires. Soon all three began to attack the vampires killing them. Once they were all killed the Cullen's, witnesses and the pack were grateful. Soon Freya walked outside. "Umm we have a problem" Freya said. They walked inside to see Klaus and Snow laying on a table. Snow had a black dress on. They both looked like they were 90 years old. "What's the problem sister" Elijah asked. "Marcel put a spell on the dagger that would make Klaus and Snow age old and die once they woke up" Freya said. Everyone was in shock. "They must be turned again." Freya said. "I have the venom but we must wait three days for them to awaken" Freya said. Everyone nodded. Freya put the venom in both Klaus and Snow. "Now we wait" Elijah said. Sam felt sad. His imprint was not waking up and she would wake up in three days. All he wanted to do was to have her in his arms once again.
~3 days later~
"Maybe Freya was too late" Sam said. Elijah shook his head. "No listen to their heart beat. Since there no hearts beating we have to listen to theirs beat again." Elijah said. Sam nodded and the pack stood by Snow table. Elijah noticed something happening. Everyone noticed how Klaus hair was going back to normal. Snow's hair was turning pink.