Chapter 12

Snow POV
Today was Christmas. My siblings went back home to New Orleans. I stayed. There was a Christmas party at Billy's. I changed my clothes and put on something more me and Christmas like.

Me and Sam got in the car and drove to Billy's house

Me and Sam got in the car and drove to Billy's house. Once we got there we saw everyone. The pack and the elders. Sam grabbed my hand and we walked inside to say hi. Soon the door opened and my eyes went wide. Everyone looked to see what I was looking a and they looked confused. "Finn" I said. "Hello sister. Long time no see." he said. "What are you doing here" I said. "Well I came to apologize. I did not mean to hurt you all those years ago while I was with mother. Can you forgive me young sister" Finn said. I looked in his eyes to see if he was lying but he wasn't. "I do forgive you" I said and hugged him. Finn decided to stay for a little while but then went home to New Orleans to our family.  Soon Sam got everyones attention. He grabbed my hands and I stood up. "Snow ever since we met I felt nothing but love for you. You may be a human drinker but you can control it. I asked your siblings if I could do this. And they said yes. I want you to know that I love you a lot and I hope the love you have for me will last forever. Which brings me to question. How much do you love me?" Sam asked. "More then you could ever imagine." I said. "Is that enough to spend the rest of your life with me." Sam asked. I was confused until he got on one knee. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. "This is something I have planned to do. When I heard you were daggered I was beyond sad. The girl I love a lot gone. But then you came back so I figured now would be the right time." Sam said. I had tears come out of my eyes. "So will you Snow Mikaelson marry me?" he said.

I nodded

I nodded. "Yes" I said. Everyone started to cheer. Sam got up and put the ring on my finger and gave me a huge kiss." I love you Snow." Sam said." I love you too Sam. I can't wait to become Mrs. Uley" I said. His smile got bigger and he kissed me. Soon after the party we went home. Me and Sam decided to celebrate our engagement in bed. 😏
~1 week later~
Snow POV
I told my siblings about my engagement and they were happy. I have been feeling sick these past few weeks. I am more different from my siblings. I am hybrid yes but I still get human effects like I can get pregnant even though I am a vampire but I am also a witch that's how I am different. Then it hit me could I be pregnant. I decided to do a spell on myself to see if I was. And I was indeed pregnant. I was shocked. I decided to go to the doctors and decided to do an ultrasound. I looked at the screen and saw two little dots. "Congratulations Mrs. Mikaelson you are pregnant with twins." the doctor said. I was even more shocked. I got my pictures of my little babys and smiled. I decided to tell my siblings first then tell Sam. "Hey guys I have some news" I said. "Well what is it" Kol said. I put a finger to my lips to tell them to be quiet. Soon I heard two little heartbeats. Everyone had wide eyes. "Your pregnant" Rebekah asked. I nodded. Soon my siblings came up and hugged me. I showed them the ultrasound pictures. "Twins?How?" Finn said." well me and Klaus are twins so it could run in the family" I said and  they smiled. "Have you told Sam" Hayley asked. I shook my head no. "I have a special way to tell him" I said. After me and my siblings talked more. I went home. I got my surprise ready. I took a two pregnancy test and it came back positive. I decided to get a little box and put in a piece of paper that said "hi daddy. Can't wait to meet you" I put it on the kitchen table and sat down and waited for Sam to come home.
Sam POV
I got home to see a box on the table that said "For Sam" I opened the box and inside was a little paper that said "Hi Daddy can't wait to meet you" Then there was a ultrasound pictures of two little dots and two pregnancy tests. I went to find Snow.

She was in our room looking at her stomach

She was in our room looking at her stomach . I smiled and went in the bed and she looked at me. "I'm gonna a be a dad" I said. She smiled and nodded. I looked at her stomach and kissed it. We soon fell asleep with my hand on her stomach.