Chapter 6

The Mikaelsons house is still there but they won't use it until the final chapter.
~Two months later~
Snow POV
It has been two months since Marcel died. I aslo happened to dye my hair pink.

I stayed in New Orleans just to make sure nothing would happen

I stayed in New Orleans just to make sure nothing would happen. I called Sam and let him know why I decided to stay. He agreed. But today was the day I would surprise everyone with my return. I wanted to stay in Washington that way if anything happened there I would be able to help protect. "We really are going to miss you" Kol said. I smiled and hugged all my siblings. "If anything happens remember to call me okay" I said. They nodded. I got in my car and drove off to the airport and got on a plane to Washington. I instantly became friends with the tribe elders. The only people who knew I was coming home was Sue and Billy.
Sam POV
Tonight there was gonna be a bonfire. Snow left with her siblings two months ago. She decided to stay in case anything happened and she needed to help. I was okay with it but I really miss her. I can tell Paul and Leah miss her. All three became best friends. Hell the whole pack misses her. We got to Billy's and he had a smirk on his face. I didn't know why though. Sue left to go do something really quick and we waited for her to come back.
Snow POV
I arrived at the airport. I saw sue and ran and hugged her. "You dyed your hair pink." she said. I nodded and we got in her car and drove to Sam's  house so I could put my stuff there. Then we drove to Billy's. Once we got there I went behind the house and waited for someone to come get me for my surprise return.
Sam POV
We were sitting around the bonfire. Billy told us to be quiet. "I have a surprise for everyone" he said. Soon Sue went behind the house and motioned for someone to come out. We all gasped as we saw Snow come out and wave. We all ran to her and hugged her. I picked her up and spun her around. When I put her down I have her a kiss on the lips. Once we pulled away I noticed her hair. "You dyed it pink" I said. She nodded. We all sat down by the bonfire and listened to Billy tell the tribe stories. Me and Snow went to my house. She told me she was gonna stay with me and I was happy. Once we got to my house she went to the bathroom and changed. I was in my bed laying down. She came out of the bathroom and came and layed down next to me.

I looked at her

I looked at her. And smiled lovingly. "What" she said. "You look beautiful" I said. She smiled and leaned in and kissed my lips. Soon she turned to her side and I wrapped my arms around her waist. We both fell asleep.