✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

Start from the beginning

I relaxed, seeing the door being pushed opened more until the person was standing there in full form. It was a little girl which made me quite confused but what confused me even more was how scared she looked, her body a little jittery as she stepped forward so that she was standing a few feet away from the bed where I was sitting.

"U-Um, Alpha said that he's coming s-soon," She looked scared out of her mind as she was talking to me and it made me wonder how long she had to deal with these rogues. She didn't smell like one but she did look like she was living amongst them for a while.

I noticed how parts of her hands and feet were bandaged, evident bruises peeking out from under them since they looked like they were about to fall off. These were just clear signs that she was getting hurt and instead of answering to her statement, completely ignoring what she had said about the rogue coming soon, I asked a question that had nothing to do with that topic.

"Are you alright?" The words fell from my lips without hesitation as I studied the little girl. For a split second, her brows lifted like she wasn't expecting such a question from me but just as that small change of expression showed on her face, it quickly vanished. She pinned her lips together, turning her head away and nodded in reply.

I knew that she wasn't telling the truth but I decided not to mention it anymore. There was a high chance that she could get hurt again from these stupid rogues if she had spoken so I didn't pressure her. "I'll get you out of here," Was what I said, rather than asking anymore questions. The little girl's head raised and she just stared at me as if she was looking for some sort of answer.

I smiled in her direction, silently letting her know through my facial expressions that I meant what I said. It wasn't hard to see that she was questioning how I was going to do it but in the end, she lowered her head again, turning around and pausing at the door. 

Her hand was resting on the knob and she was looking over her shoulder. "Okay," She responded and I wasn't sure if it was an 'okay' where she was just going along with what I was saying or if it was the fact that she actually believed me. Whatever it was, I was glad that she answered back because I wanted her to remember what I had said.

She left the room, the door closing back softly. Now that I was alone again, apart from Ichiro who was resting in my hands, I decided to let my mind wander again as it was for the past few hours.

 Now that I was alone again, apart from Ichiro who was resting in my hands, I decided to let my mind wander again as it was for the past few hours

I was on the edge of sleep, my body not being able to keep myself alert anymore. My head was sometimes bobbing but every little sound that made it to my ears whether it was the sounds of the birds chirping or the wind blowing, I would jump up, checking on Ichiro and ending up doing the same thing over again.

It was likely to happen soon so I wasn't surprised when I saw Ichiro's large eyes gazing up at me, small coos coming from him as well. I was just so happy that he wasn't crying because I knew that he had to be hungry but I would not give in to giving him whatever they were giving me.