👸 Hair Care! -Ella Mae

Hey there! Before we begin, I want you to know you are beautiful. Your hair is beautiful, whether it's thick or thin, short or long. You're beautiful if you don't have hair.

My hair is currently the longest it's ever been, and probably the thickest. However, it's a bit of a hassle to take care of. It gets tangled pretty easily and I always get bumps in my ponytails.

If you guys have any ideas on how to prevent ponytail bumps, please let me know! :)

-Once your hair is long enough, I suggest that you put it in braids when you go to bed. When I first grew out my hair, I didn't do anything with it and ended up with a tangled mess in the morning. I started putting it in a ponytail, but then it got tangled again. Putting it in a braid or two keeps it from being a mess in the morning, and you might wake up with light waves in the morning!

-I recommend that you get a Wet Brush if you haven't already. They're the best type of brush that I've used. I'm so sad since mine has been missing for months.

-When brushing, start at the ends and work your way upward. It's easier to get out any knots and you're less likely to pull out your hair.

-Eat healthy and drink water! If you're healthy, your hair will be shinier, stronger, and healthy too. :D

-If you're growing out your hair, get a haircut every 3-4 months to get your dead ends trimmed off. It sounds crazy, but it'll actually grow faster that way! (Plus your hair will be more even and healthy looking.)

-Try not to use tons of hair products. I usually stick to shampoo, conditioner, and sometimes leave-in conditioner or mousse. I use Pantene products since they smell super good and keep my hair shiny. Specifically the curl perfection stuff.

-Every once in awhile, try a different shampoo or conditioner. It's good to change things up sometimes and find what works good.

-Shampoo, and then use conditioner. I tried using conditioner and then shampoo. That made it more greasy and tangly.

-Bring a wide-toothed comb with you when you wash your hair. Then, you can attempt to any tangles out in the shower. It makes it so much easier to brush and it's much softer too.

-If possible, avoid ponytails. For me, that's an invitation for knots and bumps to appear. They also hurt your head if you've got a tight ponytail.

Well, that's all I can think of. Let me know your stories or if you have your own hair care tips!

-Ella Mae 💖 (Xx_MissMeme_xX)