○{22}○

A Month Later.

We've finished rehearsing the whole show. Now it's time for Dress Rehearsals.

We were informed to go to the theatre we're premiering in.

I walked out of my apartment. As soon as I got to the parking lot, I saw Lily approaching me.

"Hey Luke!"

"What do you want Lily?"

"I was wondering if you could give me a ride."

"Why? You have a car."

"Well, my car wouldn't start and I saw you come out of the building."

Should I give her a ride?

"Sure."

"Thanks!"

We both got in. I drove to the theatre. Once we were parked, she got out and said a "Thanks!".

Once I got inside the main theatre, I was in awe because I saw our set and it looked amazing. The set has three levels. It represents the apartment building and the rooms it has.

After a tour of the set, we begun our whole-day rehearsal.

Some Time Later.

We just ended Act I and it was amazing.  Except for our kiss. It was akward.

We were told to have a lunch break. I was going to get my coat from backstage when Lily ran up to me.

"What do you think of our kiss?"

"Honestly, a bit akward since you are my ex-girlfriend."

I saw her make a sad face but it completely vanished.

"How about if we practice it?"

"Are you serious? If we practice, it can  be more akward once we perform it again."

"Well, maybe not. Because we practically have kissed each other when we were dating. We even did more than that."

"If I agree, would you shut up."

"Yes."

"Fine. Let's get this over with."

I don't know what happened next because once her lips touched mine, everything from our happy relationship came back.

All of our experiences with each other when we spent our nights together.

All of the dates I took her on.

Everything came back.

Then she pulled away.

I missed those lips until now.

So I kissed her again.

We were in a full make-out session.

"Would you like to take this somewhere else?" she asked in between our kisses.

I simply nodded.

The next thing I knew, we were in her dressing room couch. Once we were inside, I noticed a small black box on her table. I didn't pay attention to it. Because I definently missed this.

Author's Note:

Hi!

Look at that. An update. Sorry if it's a short one. Just felt that I needed to write a chapter.

Looks like someone missed their ex.

Leave a comment and a vote.

I would appreciate it.

If you liked my story, please share it with your friends. If not, still please share it. Maybe they would like it.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. All names of establishments and shows mentioned in this chapter are credited to the owners.