○{2}○

We got to the grocery and parted ways to get what we need.

I took everything I needed for the week ahead.

When I got to the cashier, she was right behind me.

"Well, would you like to go first?" I asked her.

"Sure. Thanks." She replied. When I hear her voice, my heart jumps happily.

I asked her if she would like another ride and she accepted it.

Once we finished, I helped her and carried her groceries.

I placed it at the back of the car and opened the door for her.

"Thanks." She said. I went around and got into the driver's seat.

We were stuck in the traffic. God, this traffic is horrible but at least, I get to spend more time with her. I thought to myself.

I turned to her and asked "Wouldyouliketogooutsometime?". Yup. I asked her that fast because I was nervous.

"What? Can you please talk slowly? I can't understand a single thing you said." She replied.

I breathed slowly before asking again while stuttering "W-would you l-like to go out s-sometime?".

"Are you asking me on a date?" She asked.

"Y-yes." I stuttered once more.

"Ok then! When?" She replied.

"N-next Saturday." By the time I said that, I didn't realize that we were already back at the apartment.

I helped her carry her groceries back to her apartment.

"Thanks for taking me to the grocery and bringing me back home. I had fun." She said.

"N-no problem." I stuttered yet again.

"See you Saturday?".

"I'll p-pick you up at 8." I said while stuttering.

"You know, you're cute when you stutter. Bye!" She said as she closed the door.

Yes! I can't believe I'm going on a date with the girl I- wait...did she say I look cute when I stutter? I thought to myself.

When I realized that she really did say that, my heart jumped, and I felt I was going to faint. I couldn't wait for next Saturday.

For now, I need to prepare for my "dinner date" with Mike and Rose.