○{21}○

1 week later. Again.

It's been a week now since we finished rehearsing Act II. We'll be starting rehearsals without us holding librettos soon.

We'll also be starting rehearsing some of the dance scenes in a week.

It's also been a week since I made love to Belle.

I'm just busy with the show.

We still eat together but we also haven't been on a date.

I'm planning to take her tonight to Coney Island.

Yeah. I know. A typical cliché carnival date. Don't judge me. I just think it's romantic.

Anyways, I told her a few hours ago that I would pick her up after I was done at rehearsals. I didn't tell her where we were going. I just told her we'll be going out.

Few Hours Later.

I was now on my way to pick her up.

I was rushing through the halls of the studio so I can leave early.

I got to my car 5 minutes after I left the rehearsal room.

When I got to her door, I knocked. "Wait a minute!" I heard her faintly say.

When it opened, I saw the most beautiful sight a person could see.

I still can't believe that she is my girlfriend.

I held a hand out to her. "Shall we?"

She answered this by taking my hand.

When we got to Luna Park, we first got food because I was starving. I haven't eaten anything since our last break at rehearsals.

After our hot-dogs and sodas, she dragged me to go to a ride. I thought a ferris wheel would do but she dragged me to the Thunderbolt.

 I thought a ferris wheel would do but she dragged me to the Thunderbolt

I was terrified at the sight. It was a rollercoaster. I gulped.

"Don't you think the ferris wheel is a good idea?"

"What? You scared Luke?"

"No!" I said defensively.

"Then if you're not scared, let's ride it!"

I gulped again and nodded. She dragged me to it. When we boarded the rollercoaster and it started, I was nervous. Much nervous than when I asked her to be my girlfriend.

My heart was beating faster and faster every second.

By the time the ride's over, I ran to the nearest trashcan and vomited.

She was laughing. Laughing so hard at me.

I was embarrassed because she's got more balls than me.

After that, we went to one of those carnival games.

I won her a prize which she chose a teddy bear.

"So what will you call it?"

"I'm gonna call it Blake." She said.

"Why Blake?"

"Because that's gonna be the name of our first child." She said smiling at me.

I smiled at her while nodding then I kissed her.

When we got back home, we were having a hot make-out session. We got to her bedroom and did what we didn't do for the past week.

Tonight's gonna be fun!

Author's Note:

Look at that! Another update.

Hmmmm... I wonder why?

Maybe because my classes are nearing?

Maybe.

I still don't know when classes are starting so I'm writing down chapters as much as I can.

The pictures above are from Luna Park. The picture on the first page is the entrance while the second picture is The Thunderbolt rollercoaster.

I dropped another hint here which is connected to one of the hints I dropped last chapter.

Leave a comment and a vote.

I would appreciate it.

If you liked my story, please share it with your friends. If not, still please share it. Maybe they would like it.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. All names of establishments and shows mentioned in this chapter are credited to the owners.