○{17}○

6:00pm.

I was now knocking on her door. I bought a bouquet of roses for her. I made a reservation at this Italian Restaurant.

She opened.

"Hey! You look beautiful tonight. Well, I mean not just tonight, you always look beautif-" I said before being cut off by her.

"I know what you mean and you look handsome as always." She said while giving me a wink.

We went downstairs and opened the car door for her. We drove to the restaurant in silence. Comfortable Silence.

When we got to our table, I immediately explained everything to her what had happened. She listened to me very closely. When I finished she took my hand and smiled at me, then she said "Congratulations on getting the part!"

"Thanks!" I said while smiling.

"By the way, who created the show?"

"Uh, his name is Richards. Jake Richards." I said. Then I looked at her. Her jaw dropped. Then when she closed them, her face became emotionless. "Belle? What's wrong?"

"Nothing!" She said quickly.

"I know something's wrong Belle. Tell me."

"Uh- It's just that-" she said while being nervous.

Why is she nervous? Does she know him? Then it clicked. When I first saw her move in, she looked familiar.

"What University did you graduate from and what course?"

"University of Michigan. Musical Theatre Program."

So that's why she looked familiar. I've seen her there a couple of times. And a lot of those times was with Jake.

"Do you know Jake?"

"Um... well, he was my boyfriend for a couple of months until I found out that he was cheating on me with some girl named Lily." Then she her face projected sadness.

That's why she was familiar. She was Jake's girlfriend!

Author's Note:

Hey.

I'm back.

Was not inspired before to write.

Now, I'm inspired.

Because we got 110 reads on this book!

I know it's not much but for me, it is.

Also check this out:
https://phantomskull8.weebly.com

Leave a comment and a vote.

I would appreciate it.

If you liked my story, please share it with your friends. If not, still please share it. Maybe they would like it.

Thanks for reading!