Untitled Part 11

"Its him"

"who"

Xiaozhan looks at yibo concerned.

"the person that I'm looking for......the one that actually killed my parents "

xiaozhan eyes widened and looked at yibo for a quick second and said

"Dont worry I will help you catch him and everyhthing is going to be ok"

Xiaozhna thought about it for a while and his mind clicked

"Do you think these poeple are killed by him to."

"there is a really big chnace its is, one obvious thing about his murders is that he always kill them with some type of knife"

"But why would he kill these people, I thought he was after you?"

"He wants me to surrender to him he wants to be making the perfect crime scene"

"Do you think you know him, or have you had any problems with a certain person before?"

"not that I know."

moments later they left the crime scene and walked home. As soon as the door closed behind them yibo pinned xiaozhan to the wall and got close to his ear and said

"We need to continue what we didnt finish earlier"

Xiaozhan immidiately understood what yibo was talking about he looked down to the floor and his face blushed hard. yibo noticed it and decided to tease his little bunny. yibo leaned in and bit xioazhan's ear gently, xioazhan shivered a bit and moved away, bit before he can he was pulled back by yibo and carried into the bedroom.

"put me down! what are you doing?"

"we need to finish what we didnt finish, you said it yourself."

"I meant next time not now."

"but you said tonight, its already night."

Xiaozhan thought about what he said earlier and was very embarrassed and wanted to go dig a hole and hide himslef into it.

"if you're not going to say anything then im taking that as a yes."

Xiaozhan couldnt get a away from yibo's grip so he might as well just stay there and let yibo do what he gotta do to him. Inch by inch yibo got closer to xioahzhan until it was up to the point where they were all naked in front of eachother, yibo looked at xioahzhan from top to botttom and couldnt take his eyes off of his little bunny, xioazhan got shy and left his gaze with yibo eyes and said

"Are you going to hurry up and do it?"

"zhan zhan you need to give me some time to adjust to this, Im scared that Im going to hurt you."

"just hurry it......"

before xioazhan could finish his sentece everything was too late, its was like the speed of lightening when yibo entered him

"ughmm~ can you....at least give me a warning~"

"sorry, zhan zhan you're too cute I can't resist"

"ugh~uhm~ngh~"

This went on for quite a while after yibo was satisfied he finally pulled out of xiaozhan and layed down next to him.

"zhan zhan how did that feel?"

(silence)

"zhan zhan?"

yibo turns around to look at xiaozhan who was covered in cum and tired and fell asleep.

"Did I went to hard?"

Yibo carried xiaozhan into the bathroom and helped wash him up, but this made yibo erect once more, even when xioazhan was still sleeping yibo still entered him but didnt move, this made him got bigger and bigger inside of xiaozhan which is very uncomfortable, minutes later xiaozhna felt the unease and opened his eyes and look back at yibo.............