Danger

When Xiaozhan woke up he was in a unfamiliar place he got off from the bed and walked towards the door. He turns the knob but the door won't open he starts to rapidly pull on the knob, but apparently he is locked in. Xiaozhan reaches to his pocket to find his phone but he doesn't find it. He thinks back to what happened before and everything made sense to him.

"Cheng! Open the door I know you can hear me"

There was no response

"Cheng I know you're out there"

The door finally opened and Cheng came in he walked over to the sofa and sat down.

"What do you want from me?"

"I just need you to stay here until your little boyfriend comes find you"

"What are you going to do."

"I'm a killer, what else am I going to do."

"Why are you doing this to him, he was just a kid and you killed his whole entire family."

"Hahahha~ no you're wrong I didn't kill his whole family, I left his brother alone."

"What he...... have a brother?"

"Hahahaha~ of course he does, why? Didn't he tell you? Oh~ I guess not"

Xiaozhan was sad at first but he believed that Yibo must had a reason why he didn't tell him everything so he said

"I believe that he didn't tell me it's because he has his own reasons, I trust him."

"Idiot."

Cheng's phone rang and his eyes widened

"Oh look who here"

He turned his phone around to show Xiaozhan and it's Yibo and other police officers coming into the building.

"Yibo!"

"Hahahaha~ time for the show to begin"

"What are you going to do?"

"Look over there, you see those bombs? What do you think is going to happen when I set them off"

"What!? No you can't."

"Too late~ now stay in here and watch the show happen"

Xiaozhan's inner thoughts
[Yibo don't come.........I need to find a way to get out of here soon]