Forgiveness

Xiaozhan noticed that yibo was really mad he once again put his head down and didnt make a sound

Yibo couldnt bare to see xiaozhan to be sad he took in a deep breathe and sat on top of the bed and said

"What do you have to say for yourself"

"yibo I......"

yibo saw that xiaozhan was literally about to cry, he gave up and surrendered

"I'm not mad at you, I just dont want you to lie to me."

xiaozhan quickly got closer and sat down on the floor besides yibo legs and held on to his knees and said

"then.....can you let me explain?" (inoocent face)

yibo nods his head

"I do believe you, I just wanted to help you, I asked for your profile because I wanted to help, I didnt tell you because I didnt want you to mistaken me being like other people."

"Then why didnt you tell me?"

"You......you didnt tell me your real name either"

Yibo hit xioazhans head lighlty and smiled. Xiaozhan saw the smile and was really happy and excited and said

"does this mean you forgive me!?"

yibo nodded his head and xiaozhan chuckled, then there was a silence between them, yibo notice that xiaozhan was still sitting on the floor he pulled him up to sit next to him, but yibo didnt control his strength which made xiaozhan trip and fall on top of him. On top of the bed there they were close to eachother where they can both hear eachothers heart beat.

"Im sorry it was too dark I couldnt see"

xiaozhan got off of yibos body and sat back up straight.

"ummm...so do you have or had a girlfriend?" xioazhan just noticed what he has asked yibo and was really embarrsed why would he ask a question like that now its going to be even more awkaward.

"no why? are you going to introduce me to one?"(yibo chuckles)

"when I have the time" xioazhan felt a little sad because yibo sounds straight but to think of it why would yibo hug him and be so nice to him?

"Do you have one?"

"huh? me?"

"I....dont like girls" (Xiaozhan puts his head down)

I will be updating tomorrow as well thank you for the wait. See you tomorrow 💕💕