Be my boyfriend

"Oh haha, I don't know how this works I'm just here to company by boyfriend, and is he done with today cause we need to go home."

"Xiaozhan, when you have the time I want you to take someone with you to go to the crime scene again and search for any evidence that we didn't spot."

"Zhan Zhan doesn't need to take anyone I will go with him."

"Young man, are you willing to join our team?"

"Of course"

"Hahaha that's great from now on.....uhhh what's your name?"

"LAN"

"Oh yes, from now on lan will be apart of our team"

Everybody claps except for Xiaozhan, as a matter of fact Xiaozhan is actually kind of mad.

As they walk out of the police building Xiaozhan walked in front of Yibo and walked as fast as he can, Yibo noticed and ran up to Xiaozhan and grabbed him by the arm

"Xiaozhan why you walking so fast?"

"Let go of me, why did you say yea to chiefs offer?"

"I want to spend more time with you"

"This is not funny Yibo, you could break your cover any time do you know that, it's really dangerous"

"Don't worry I promise I will be careful as possible"

Xiaozhan is still mad and walked away, when they got home Xiaozhan rushed into his room and slammed the door, Yibo didn't even dare to go bother him because Xiaozhan is really mad now.

When it came to dinner time Xiaozhan was still in his bedroom and never came out once, Yibo decided to go comfort his little bunny, he walks up to the door and knocks

"Xiaozhan it's time for dinner, I know you still mad at me but you at least need to eat something"

Xiaozhan didn't answer.

"Xiaozhan?"

Yibo notices that Xiaozhan wasn't answering him so went into the kitchen and got a knife and broke the lock and barged into the room, Xiaozhan was under his blanket, Yibo put the knife aside and got in top
Of the bed.

"Xiaozhan talk to me"

Xiaozhan didn't say anything but Yibo noticed that he started to shiver a bit

"Xiaozhan you ok?"

Crying sounds started to come out under the blanket, Yibo immediately knows what's going on his little bunny is crying. Yibo quickly pulled the blanket off and saw Xiaozhan eyes red and tears all over his face, this made yibo's heart ache and want to hug him.

"Zhan Zhan, don't cry I'm sorry I know I'm wrong I will do anything, please stop crying"

"You...... you don't..... listen to me....and you.....you~~~~~"

Xiaozhan didn't even finish what he was saying and started to cry again. Yibo couldn't explain himself with all this crying going and on and Xiaozhan just kept on crying.

Yibo couldn't hold it anymore so he kissed Xiaozhan on the lips and the crying stopped, Xiaozhan eyes widened and was shocked, the guy that he likes actually kissed him!!!

" can you stop crying now?"

Xiaozhan just started at Yibo confused but happy at the same time, he wanted to make sure this was real so he lifted his head up and kissed Yibo back, Yibo was shocked too but he replied to his bunny kiss, the kiss got deeper and deeper until Xiaozhan felt like he was out of breathe they broke the kiss.

Xiaozhan got shy and went back under the blanket, Yibo chuckled at it and said,

"is my little bunny being shy?"

"N....no~"

Yibo tried to pull the blanket away from Xiaozhan face but Xiaozhan just doesn't let go.

"Zhan Zhan, do you want to do it again?"

"No!"

"Are you sure? Ok then I'm going to
leave"

Yibo gets off from the bed and starts to walk out of the bedroom, then all of sudden there was a little bunny that ran after him and hugged him from behind

Yibo knew that this was going to happen he smirked and turned around, Xiaozhan made eye contact with Yibo and was too shy so he decided to ran back to his bed but before he can Yibo grabbed him by ten arm and said

"Where do you think you're going? We're not done here"

Yibo pins Xiaozhan to the wall and kisses him once again but this time Yibo took it slow he made a small peck on Xiaozhan's lips then another and another after another and another he finally deep kissed Xiaozhan.

"Zhan Zhan put your head up I want to see you"

Xiaozhan slowly picked up his head and met gaze with Yibo, Yibo smirked and said

"Be my boyfriend"

To be continued...............

I hope you guys liked it😉