Secret tunnel

Minutes later polices stared to arrive in the building Xiaozhan looked towards Yibo and smiled at him nodding his head that everything is going to be ok. Yibo smiled back and held Xiaozhan hands

"You.....look familiar" (chief)

"Ah yes chief long time no see I'm lan"

"Oh yes, where have you been all this time, did you know that Xiaozhan was crying almost everyday after you left"

Yibo felt guilty and turn towards Xiaozhan and caressed his face.

The dead body was being pulled from outside of the window into the room it turns out to be that the body was wrapped up with a rope on its waist and being hanged down from upstairs they quickly went up to the upper floor they ring the door bell but no one answered they took out their guns and was ready to break in with a kick the door opened they all quickly went In to search they got near the window and saw the crime scene the rope was being tied onto a sofa to hold the body down chief quickly told someone to find lan.

"Chief you called for me?"

"Ah yes lan so I see that this mansion is under your name"

"Yes sir"

"How did this person break in?"

"I'm not sure Cheif"

"To be safe you should move out I check the dead body it still has warmth which means it died not long ago so the killer might still be in the mansion"

"Ofc sir"

"Be careful the killer might be somewhere hiding in the corner looking at us now"

The chiefs words were creepy but what the cheif doesn't know is the the killer is behind the security cameras looking at their every step and move.

The weird thing is that Yibo isn't surprised by this it almost looks like he knows what's going to happen next and trying to hide something.

"Cheif we found a secret tunnel it looks like a basement"

"Lan you have a secret tunnel"

"No sir I don't know this mansion has this tunnel I just bought this about a week ago"

"Alright then"

As Yibo sees the Cheif leave further Yibo turns around and look at the security camera and said

"You need to leave now, they going to find you soon"

The killer sees what Yibo said and says

"I'll see you soon my dear brother"