Going to work together

Xiaozhan was awoken by a phone call he fumbled to reach to his nightstand and picked up the phone, Yibo was next to him who was also awake by the phone call.

"Hello?"

"Xiaozhan are you awake? We have case here"

Xiaozhan's eyes widened and immediately sat up

"Yes chief, coming right away"

Xiaozhan quickly hangs up the phone and get out of bed

"What happened?"

"There's a case I have to go."

"Let me go with you"

"No you could be caught any moment"

"Don't worry they don't have my picture on file they won't know who I am"

"Ok fine, hurry we need to go before it's too late"

Xiaozhan and Yibo ran out the door and rushed to the policed station they took the elevator up to the meeting room, and walked in

"Xiaozhan here you are, come on in we waiting on you"

"And May I ask who is this young man?"

Just as when Xiaozhan was going to answer he was stopped by Yibo

"I'm his boyfriend"

Xiaozhan looks back at Yibo and back at the people in the meeting room he tries to explain but it was too late.Everybody gasped and started to whisper

"No wonder Xiaozhan is late today, he have a boyfriend now, he must be really tired from last night to be this late"

"Quiet! Let's get to the point"

"Our culprit is a male named John, he is currently in college at the age of 18, height of 5'8 and lives with his mother, his father died when he was young and he has no friends"

The chief sat back down and said

"Cheng you take over"

Cheng walks up to the screen and says

"John was found dead in his apartment with a kitchen knife stabbed through his stomach and his.....penis was cut off."

"Is there any eveidence left behind?"

"No sir, the crime scene was cleaned it like a clear blank a paper"

"Xiaozhan what do you think?"

"As of right now we can say that the culprit is a male"

"Why a male and not a female"

"The knife that is stabbed through his stomach it highly possible that it's a male I order to perform this kind of strength."

"But a really strong female could also do that"

"You're right but In this case it's very unlikely, first it's not a female because the victim doesn't have any friends or someone that he is really close to so we know that he is a person who is shy and antisocial, if he was to have any interactions with people it would be a male because the majority of people will feel more comfortable with making friends with the same sex."

"Ohhh ok make sense"

Cheng looks at Yibo and says

"Do you have any thoughts on this?"

Everybody looks at Cheng weirdly

"Why would you ask a outsider thoughts on this?"

"Sometimes a outsiders thoughts can be more clear than a insiders"

Xiaozhan looks at Yibo and slightly shooks his head.

To be continued..........

I'm sorry guys I know I was suppose to update a long time ago but for some reason all of my drafts got deleted and I couldn't upload.😭😭 thank you guys for waiting and I hope you guys will like it!