His Name

"who are you? why are you following me?"

"sorry, I saw some people following you earlier and I thought you may need some help"

"really?" ( Does not believes what he says)

he nods his head

"You should go home now its getting pretty late"

xiaozhan walks passes him and after a few steps he turns around and sees that the guy is still there, so he walks back to him and said

"why you still here? go home"

"I......" (stomach rumbles)

"you.......hungry"

the guy nods his head again

" (sighs) come with me."

the guy follows him.

"you dont have a home."

the guy shakes his head

"then where have you been living?"

the guy shakes his head again

"its ok if you dont want to say it"

"then do you want to live with me"

the guy nods his head like crazy and xiaozhan smiles

"but its not for free"

the guy instantly puts his head down and said

"but I dont have any money"

"pft~ you dont have to pay me, you just have to help me do house chores, I wont be at home for most of the time so I will need some one to take care of the house "

"ok!"

xiaozhan smiles at the guy and he smiles back at him.

"oh I almost forgot to ask whats your name?"

At this moment the guy eyes widened and was kinda nervous he thought about it for a while and said

"my name is lan" (not his real name)

"ohhhh lan, what a nice name. My name is xiaozhan"

lan smiles at xiaozhan and followed him all the way home.

Few momnets after they arrived at xiaozhan's house, xioahzhan goes to open the door and lan follows behind him.

"you want to go take a shower first, I will go cook some food for you."

"ok"

lan goes into the bathroom to take a shower while xioazhan goes cook food. As soon as xiaozhan hears the showers on he opened his phone and made a call.

"hello, I want you to check a person for me, his name is lan, send me his profile asap"

xiaozhan hangs up the phone and looks towards the bathroom door, and started to cook some food.

Moments after lan comes out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around him.

xiaozhan heard the bathroom door open and walks out of the kitchen to see a beautiful view, his was blushing and didnt dare make any eye contact with lan.

"s....sorry I will go get you some clothes now."

xiaozhan runs into his bedroom and opens his closet to find the biggest shirt and pants he has and took a deep breathe and thought to himelf

("why am I blushing its not like I didnt see a body like that. Xiaozhan calm down calm down") xiaozhan took multiple deep breathes and finally had the guts to go back into the kicthen and gave the clothes to lan.

"these are the biggest clothes I have try them on, I will take you to go shopping tommorow after i am done with work."

lan takes the clothes and walks into the bathroom to put them on and then xiaozhan phone rings.

(phone conversation)

"hello?"

"is this officer Xiao?"

"yes it is"

"the person you told us to check earlier we found his profile we sent it to you alreadly"

"alright thank you"

xiaozhan opens his email and saw the profile that was sent to him but the weird thing is that the picture did not match, this is not the right person.

After xiaozhan finishes cooking they both sat down on the table and starte to eat, xioazhan opens his phone and pretened that he was texting but intead he took a picutre of lan and sent it back to the person to called him earlier and said find this persons information.

"Can I ask you some questions?"

lan noded his head

"do you have any family members?"

lan shooks his head

"do you have any friends?"

lan shooks his head again

"did you lie to me about your name?"

To Be Cotinued.............................