Chapter 21

Yibo walked into the room with Xiaozhan outside worried waiting in front of the door

(Inside the room)

"Young man you have some explaining to do"

"Sir, I would like to talk to you in private"

The Cheif nods his head and everyone else went outside.

Cheng came up to Xiaozhan and said

"Don't worry I'm pretty sure he will be fine."

Xiaozhan nods his head at Cheng and sat down to calm himself down

"Cheif, I know this is sudden but the things I am about to tell you now I hope you will understand and believe me.......... and no matter what I have done this has nothing to do with Xiaozhan"

"Alright, speak your words"

........(after a long conversation between the two)

"You are one interesting young man but of course I will keep this conversation just between the two of us"

"Thank you Cheif for understanding"

"It's not your fault you are going through so much at such a young age how can you come through all this way."

"I wouldn't have done it if it was not for him"

"Xiaozhan?"

Yibo nods his head and smiles

"Alright young man, your free to go"

"Thank you Cheif"

Yibo walks out the room to find Xiaozhan but Xiaozhan wasn't there.

"Where did Xiaozhan go"

"Cheng said that he was going to take Xiaozhan out for a walk to calm him down, now that you asked it has been a while."

Yibo ran out side to look for Xiaozhan he quickly took out his phone and dialed Xiaozhan's phone number but what came to the ear was Xiaozhan's phone is shut off completely.

Yibo ran back to the building and told them to play the security, and of course they saw Cheng and Xiaozhan walking but then they disappeared into a corner where the security camera was out of reach.

"Lan don't worry I will give Cheng a call."

The police officer called Cheng phone number but the same thing happened his phone was shut off completely.

(Few hours before)

"Don't worry he will be fine"

Xiaozhan sat down to calm himself down. Cheng looked around and said

"Let's go take a walk, it's looks like they will be taking long"

"No I want to wait for him"

"You guys must not have eaten let's go get something to eat so you can bring some back to lan."

Xiaozhan looks towards the door and nods his head.

While they was walking on the street Cheng said

"Come let's take this route it's closer to the store"

Xiaozhan didn't notice at first but when he got into the corner he sensed something wrong he asked

"This is not the way to the store where you taking me."

There was a short silence the Cheng turned around and smirked.

(Xiaozhan blacked out)

I'm sorry that it took so long for me to update I was traveling so I couldn't find the time, but I hope you guys enjoy reading.