5➷

Jin Pov

"Tch. You're not handsome anyway. Why should I?" She glared at me and walked away, leaving me speechless behind.

What?! She said I'm not handsome?! Does she know who am I? I am SeokJin. The most handsome and popular person in SunNova. Who does she think she is? My fans even call me WorldWide Handsome.

Then, she walked to her room. Now, I wonder where was my sis.

☆☆☆

Seo In Pov

Where is that girl? Oh shit! I forgot to ask her name.

Hmm.. This shoes seemed familiar to me. I wonder share I have seen them.

"Hey girl! Where are you?" I yelled.

"Noona!!! Where have you been?! I miss you!" A tall figure just standing there, hugging me tightly.

"Oh? 야 Kim Seokjin! I can't breathe! Let me go!" I pushed him away from me.

"Seo In unnie? You're home?" A delicate voice sounds not too far away from us. It was from the girl.

"Yes. Oh right, I forgot to ask you, what is your name?" I asked her.

"Y/n, Song Y/n"

"Hey girl, who are you?" Jin asked.

"I'm human of course" She answered with sarcasm.

"Jin-ah, I found her unconscious near the stream" I whispered to him.

"뭐?! You mean that stream?!

Oh my god *palm face*. Why did he say it out loud?!

"Lower your voice!" I whisper-yelled him.

Y/n Pov

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked them, interrupting them from talking. "What stream?"

"I found you near the stream at the Enchanted Forest" She answered my question with a serious look.

"What is the Enchanted Forest?"

Don't ask me anything. My friend wrote the forest name. She said she found it in some kind of cartoon.

I actually don't recall what is it;)

Anyway,

Vote✔
Comment✔

Stay dynamite~♡