21➷

Jin Pov

I slightly opened my eyes at the feeling of someone snoring softly and say y/n sleeping soundly on my side.

예쁘다...

She moved closer to me and I unconsciously took my hand off her waist.

She opened her eyes as her round eyes staring into mine.

"How are you feeling? Better?" She nodded at my question and snuggled into the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent while her hand holding onto my broad shoulder sending shiver down to my spine.

"고마워, Jinshii. I never so comfort like this since my dad passed away" Her breath hit my skin as she spoke causing me to shiver.

"ㄱ-괜찮아.." My hand went up to ger hair and played with them, letting her hair tangled between my fingers.

"You smelt like lemonade" She mumbled in whisper tone and I just gummed, not knowing what to say.

Then, we stayed in silent for awhile but not an awkward silent but a nice and peaceful silent only to hear birds chirping outside.

Before her stomach start grumbling..

"Growl..."

"Are you hungry?~" I said in teasing tone causing her face to cover in red, embarrassed.

"Just kidding, princess. Let's go and let me cook something to eat" We sat up in unison and I ruffled her hair before getting up, leaving her in her privacy.

Y/n Pov

As he was leaving my room, I touched my hair that he just ruffled and smiled in my own thought.

I got up from my bed and about to head to the bathroom but stopped myself when I saw Jan's hand poked in through the gap of the door, leaving a pair of clothes for me. He shortly getting his hand out after waving at me which I waved back.

"고마워!" I took the clothes and went to the bathroom to shower and wear his big hoodie with a pair of shorts which fit me perfectly.

☆☆☆

Jin Pov

I was busy stirring the fried rice while humming into some random songs before I caught a glimpse of someone standing by the table.

Without even looking at them, I knew exactly who they are.

"What are you doing here? I thought I have tell you to not come here anymore" I said, putting half of the teaspoon of salt into the fried rice, ignoring him.

"You have. But do I look like I care?" He said. "I just want to see what's my friend is doing" He smirked, crossing his arms while looking at me.

"We're not friend! Ever since you stole my girlfriend,... I mean ex-girlfriend, we are not friend anymore!" I snapped. "Now, get the fuck out of my house, Namjoon. Don't even think to come here again"

"Well, I don't come here to see you, I come here to see my babygirl"

Vote ✔
Comment ✔