24➷

Jin Pov

I flipped through the comic book u til I found some blank pages and I closed the book.

"I swear I didn't know a thing about this book. I found it on this couch and I thought it was yours" She said with a guilty face made me felt sorry for her.

"It's not mine and obviously, it's not my unnie's! I think...we are being watched" I said in whisper tone, not wanting anyone to hear me even though I know they're still listening.

"Being watch?!"

"Shush!" I shushed(?) her up as my eyes wandering around my house and nodded at her.

"Well, they aren't gonna let us have freedom, right?" She asked and I shook my head as no.

"Anyway, I need to tell you about something else too" She mumbled silently but loud enough for me to hear and I raised my eyesbrow.

Y/n Pov

"You know when your unnie's found me in the Enchanted Forest?" He nodded at my question.

"Can I ask what exactly is Enchanted Forest? Is it some kind of magical forest or what?" I asked.

Then, he looked like he's kinda hesitant as he sighed.

"My unnie said every 200 years, and angel will fallen from the sky and the angel comes here to find her destiny. Coincidentally, it's already past 200 years since the last angel fall and that's when unnie found you.." He said. "We thought you're an angel but the book that came with you said you're not. Now, I'm bit confused about the fact"

"I'm sure I'm not an angel. I'm just a normal person" I shrugged my shoulders as he nodded, agreeing with me.

"So, about this book. Does it mean we're just a comic book characters?! I'm not a human being?!" He suddenly freaked out in shocked, not believing his reality.

"It's not we. It's just you" I pointed at him. "I'm not from here. I'm human from Earth"

"What?!"

☆☆☆

Namjoon Pov

I walked myself to my house even though my house was far from Jin hyung's house. It's because I can't drove or else,....you know what will happen.

I went inside only to be invite with a pair of arms around my neck, clinging with me.

"Where are you going, Joonie?" She whined like a baby and I pushed her away in annoyed as I rolled my eyes.

"I just went to Jin hyung's house to spare him a visit" I said and she scoffed at my answer.

"Why him? You know-"

"I know he's your ex-boyfriend but he's still my hyung and I need to do something to complete my revenge"

Sorry for making Joonie as a bad guy. I swear it still be better.

Vote ✔
Comment ✔