35➷

Jin Pov

I stared at him with widen eyes and I looked at y/n who's as shocked as me.

"H-how did-"

"I don't know either, hyung. I think maybe your neighbour saw her and report it to the polices" He shrugged his shoulder. "But, her face was all over the Interweb"

*In this world, Internet is called Interweb:)

He shoved his phone in front of me and made me read it aloud.

"A Human in SunNova!"

"A human was detected around Epiphany neighbourhood since three days ago. She's known as Song Y/n, 26 years old" I read. "There's a picture you, princess"

Her eyes widen when I showed her the picfyre before I pulled the phone back to continue reading.

"If anyone ever see her, please call xxx-xxxx-xxxx and it will go straight tk the police. We will take care of her from there" I read back. "If she knew too much about our world, we will kill her"

"Fuck..."

"Y/n, language" I warned her while handing the phone back to Namjoon. "It looks like we need to go NOW"

☆☆☆

"Are you sure it will be okay?" She looked at me with doe eyes as both of us were working on our shoes.

I just smiled softly at her, standing up and held my hand to her to pull her up to stand.

"We will princess. Just believe me and Namjoon" I said, caressing her cheek with my thumb. "I'm sure it will be okay"

"No, not about the police. About Namjoon" She said. "Do you believe him with...his driving?"

I laughed at her question and she pouted cutely. I leaned down since she's shorter than me and pecked her lips. I only pulled away to see her check redden.

"That's why I didn't let him drive, princess. He will keep us sage and away from the polices" I smiled, poking her cheek with my index finger. "You're so cute~ I'm lucky to have you in my life~"

"Shut up" She murmured softly, pushing my hands away from her face.

I pulled a black mask from my back pocket and went to reach her face to place the mask on, covering half of her face.

"가자"

☆☆☆

I was driving along the road with y/n sirting beside me, cleanching ibto her seatbelt. I took her hand in mine, intertwined my hand with her tensed hand and rested our hands in the middle. Now, I was driving with one hand, glancing at the driver mirror to see Namjoon pouting with his crossing arms.

 Now, I was driving with one hand, glancing at the driver mirror to see Namjoon pouting with his crossing arms

"Stop sulking, Namjoon" I said. "You know you CAN'T drive when you didn't have license yet"

"And you know it will go the other way around when you drive"

"I know, hyung! I promise I will have license next year and I will be better then you're right now~! I will show you!"

=D

Vote ✔
Comment ✔