38➷

Y/n Pov

"Of course. But as a...what do you call, punishment? Everyone who have been merting her need to be erased their memories of her" He said. "Including you, Jin"

"What?!" I yelled out of shock. "Are you kidding me?!"

"Y/n baby, you need to calm down" My dad said. "It's not like I want it to happen, but it's all fate"

"Can't she stay here instead?" Jin carefully asked, his hand tighten around me.

"I'm sure she can't" Dad sighed. "If she didn't go back to Earth anytime soon, her existance will disappear. Not even anyone will remember her including you"

Both of us became speechless with dad explanations and I looked at Jin who's seemed tense.

"I will give both of you time alone" Dad said, looking down at his watch. "Now is 5.13 p.m.. I will come back to hear your answer in 45 minutes so, we can do whatever you choose at 6.13 p.m.."

Dad smiled softly at me and Jin and snapped his fingers. In a blink of eyes, he's gone.

Jin suddenly attacked with a tight hug in his embrace which I gladly hugged him back.

"I don't want you to leave me" His voice cracked. "I don't even want to forget about you"

I tried to assure him but, my voice can't helped it to crack.

"I-i know" I sniffed. "But, we don't have any other choice, Jin"

"아라..."

Both of us stayed in silent for awhile, enjoying each other warmth.

"Do you want to cuddle until the times comes?" He asked which I replied with a nod.

☆☆☆

The time passed by rather quick than I expected. We just enjoyed each other touch on the couch before Jin slowly into a deep sleep. I kept starring onto his face, smiling and carassed his jawline with my fingertip.

"Hmm.."

"Are you awake?" I asked, looking down at him, smiling and he nodded slowly, still half-asleep.

"Did I sleep too long?" He asked and I shook my head. "There's about 20 minutes before we need to make our decision"

He looked over his watch and sighed. He hugged me tighter, not wanting to let me go.

"I'm gonna miss you so much"

"나도..."

We just stayed silent for awhile, enjoying each other presence in this short time. Who know when we were going to see each other again...

"Ermm..."Someone cleared their throat which caught me and Jin attention.

"So,... want to eat something before you go?" My dad asked, breaking the silence and both of us nodded in unison

"Sure, dad"

"Sure, Mr. Choi"

There're about 3 chapters till this book end. Thank you for staying to read this rubbish🌸

 Thank you for staying to read this rubbish🌸

Vote ✔
Comment ✔