16➷

Jin Pov

I couldn't sleep all night just because I already asleep in y/n's room.

I got up off my bed and went downstairs to go straight to the kitchen before grabbing a glass of milk and drank in right away in one gulp.

I headed to the living room to kill some time by watching some movies in Netflix.

"Krekk!"

The sound drove my eyes to y/n's door, revealing her standing there with awake eyes.

"Not feeling sleepy?" She asked and I nodded as she made her way to the living room before took a seat beside me.

"나도" She said shortly and went silent as both of us focusing on the movie showing, Peninsula.

Y/n Pov

Since I love scary movie so much, I totally ignored my surrounding around without noticing Jin curled himself into a ball.

"Scared?" I mocked, slightly giggles after causing his gaze shot up to me.

"I-i'm not!" He denied with a-second-serious-face before a shout was heard from the movie and his changed 360° into scared face.

"Yeah, sure..." I let sentence trailed off behind before continuing,

"...Scaredy-cat, ajusshi"

"야! I'm not a scaredy-cat and also..
not an ajusshi. I'm 29 years old. And I'm wordwide handsome, you know?" He said, making a proud face after until it changed again to the scared expression as the jumps care popped out at the tv.

"My cat is more handsome than you, okay?" I said, more like a statement as I took out my phone out of my pocket.

"Prove it" He said with full of courage in his voice.

I opened my gallery and showed him right in front of his eyes.

"야! Are you kidding me?!" He said, half yelling after seeing how 'handsome' my cat was

"No, it's true, It's show how bad looking you are. Or am I suppose to 'omg~ he's more handsome than my cat', huh?" I said, crossing my arm while mimicking a slutty fangirling girl.

"Shut up!... You're just too blind to see how handsome I am" He said while slightly touching his angelic face.

"No, I'm not. You're the one who blind because you can't see how 'handsome' my cat was" I said as both of our glares locked with each other.

He looked away with a scoff, escaping his apart lips as he rolled his eyes.

"So, because of that, you need to lend me your clothes" I grinned widely and he made a confused face.

"갑자기?"

First of all, don't hate me. Jin is the most handsome man I have ever seen in my life. This is just a fanfic.

Can't you see this?!💜😍

Vote ✔
Comment ✔