20➷

"It's look like you're having a good time with Jin hyung"

"D-daddy?" I asked, slightly feeling uncomfortable with his nickname and I can felt Jin's eyes piercing right into my back.

"Yes, baby. It's me. You know I can still see you from inside your closet"

I looked at the closet to see his brown eyes directly looking at me.

"알아..." I murmured and heard him chuckled in whisper tone.

"Why are you calling d-daddy? You know you can talk to me later" I spared a glance at Jin and saw him glaring at me, leaning his back towards the wall behind him.

"I know. I just want to hear your beautiful voice. It's like a drug to me" I heard him growled in the other side and I looked down, blushing.

"Such a flirt" I snapped and he chuckled after.

"I know, baby. Well, I'll see you later, maybe after Jin hyung gets out of your room" I can felt he's smiling while saying before making a "wink, wink" sound using his mouth causing me to giggle.

I hummed and ended the call.

"Who are talking to?" Jin asked as I slightly startled and I turned to face him.

"Just...someone I know" I said and he slightly nodded.

"Anyway, why are you here? Do you want to say something to me" I asked.

"Actually, yes. I just want to apologize for being rude to you. I'm not usually like this but,...something changed and I just...hate girls from that day" He caressed his neck again, looking away from me.

"괜찮아. I actually didn't mind at all. My mom was more worse than you" I smiled.

"Your mom?" I nodded.

"You actually quite nice than I thought"

☆☆☆

The next day,

I got up with a yawn and looked over to Jin who's cuddling with me on my bed.

Well, after having a talk with him yesterday about my mom, he felt bad for me about what happened to me so, he suggested to cuddle with him.

Such a cutie guy~

My eyes glued to the closet where Daddy went missing as I checked on him after Jin walked out to change his clothes.

Maybe he sneaked out when Jin and I were talking...

My thought dead as he snuggled closer to me and I groaned slightly.

"Are you awake yet?" I looked up at his face and poked his cheek.

"No.. Just sleep, princess. I'm tired" He said in whispered-husky tone, still not opening his eyes.

I can felt my heartbeats increased within a second as I bit my lips in nervousness.

Well. I gotta admit he's handsome.

Maybe, more than my cat:)

And at the end, I drifted myself back to a deep sleep.

Vote ✔
Comment ✔