•|2|•

Lauren Monique

Biting Elijah's lower lip I wiggled my eyebrows at him when he opened his eyes. Pulling him out of bed I lead him into the bathroom and began stripping out of my clothes.

"Hurry up, before the kids wake up"

"Not only did you wake me up in the strangest way but to take a shower? You woke me up for a shower?" he yawns taking out his toothbrush.

"I want sex dumbass" turning on the water I got in pinning my hair up. "I just so happened to need to shower and this would be killing two birds with one stone"

"What time is it?"

"Dick appointment o'clock" shrugging I reached up and got my body wash from the rack. "we should go on another trip before Delilah starts school"

"Do you still want to go to Bali?"

"Yeah but not with the kids, that's a have sex all day and night kind of trip. We could go visit Vivian, she's still in Bora Bora with your stepdad"

"He's not my stepdad, my mother is just with him because she recently broke up with the first guy she met out there"

"I wonder what happened between her and Jordan, it seemed like she liked him"

"Dada!"

"I'm in the bathroom!" he yells back

"Bro" I groan annoyed. "I never have you to myself anymore"

"Yes you do" chuckling he wiped his mouth, opening the door Milan ran past him to the toilet. "good morning to you too"

"Morning!" she smiles pushing her hair out her face, sitting on the toilet.

"Milan you left your room, passed the bathroom in the hallway just to come to ours? Seriously" glancing at her I closed the shower door. "Papa?"

"Yes, Love?"

"Do you want to go get full-body massages with me today? Tiana and Sienna are out with the twins at a family reunion in Italy"

"I'm not comfortable with a man rubbing on me for fifty minutes, so no"

"There are females that work there, it'd be fun and relaxing"

"I'll think about it"

"Dada, I need tissue" Milan yawns

"I want to come out of retirement" I blurted out without thinking, I miss going on missions and blowing shit up. Lately, Elijah's been the only one getting to experience these kinds of things.

"What?" he questions opening the shower door. "why?"

"Because I miss traveling and—"

"We can take trips Lauren, you don't need to come out of retirement to do that"

"I want to go out on missions, you won't let me go on yours or introduce me to your mafia. It's unfair"

"You are a mother before anything, focus on the kids"

Closing the door he walked away irritatedly, I understand why though. He likes keeping his home life separated from his work life, mostly to keep the kids out of harm's way but I'm the Mafias wife. They should know who I am.

After washing my body I got out, wrapping a towel wrapped myself.

Hearing soft snores I looked to my right seeing Milan asleep on the toilet.

Shaking my head I dried my arms before wiping her and pulling her underwear up, she didn't have on any pants so I didn't have to worry about them. Flushing the toilet I carried her back to her room, laying her in Squirts bed.