•|10|•

Lauren Monique

Welp today's the day. Elijah gets to jump out of moving cars shooting bitches left to right and I'm going to be stuck at home like a boring housewife.

If I knew having kids would've stopped me from working I would have waited a few more years.

"Mama, can I go to Quincy's house? I miss Tj" comes in Delilah with her overnight bag and bonnet on her head giving me sad puppy eyes. "please"

"Tell Elijah to take you"

"Okay thank you" smiling happily she left calling out to him

"Babe?" Milan questions tapping my shoulder

"Mimi don't call her that" Amir gasps disapprovingly

"Dada says, Babe"

"You not him"

It's a learned behavior I can't be mad at it.

At first, I was upset but soon came to the realization it is what it is. I went through the same thing with Delilah when I first took her in, at this point, it doesn't bother me. Milan calls Elijah Papa from time to time as well.

"It's fine, whatcha want Milan?" checking the time I groaned knowing it's time for me to get on with my day

"Pickles"

"Benny is in the kitchen ask him for them"

"Okay"

"You want something too, Squirt?"

"No, I'm ok"

"Babe" Elijah says coming into the room taking off his shoes. "are you busy today?"

"No, go away"

"What did I do?"

"She sleepy" Squirt sighs with a yawn

"Babe, you've been sleeping all day how are you still tired? Are you feeling alright?"

"Yes Elijah I'm fine, Delilah wants you to take her to Quincy's house"

"I know I spoke to her already, she needs to clean her room first"

"Awe looka you holding her accountable" clapping sarcastically I smiled at him. "that's so unlike you"

"Ok what's wrong seriously?" sitting beside me he moves my hair from my face.

"Don't you have a job to prepare for?" I question turning away

"Lauren please don't be upset about this"

"You know how I feel about being left out and you still don't seem to care I'm not pretending to be cool with it because I'm not. Leave me alone Elijah"

"Babe please" cuddling me from behind Elijah kissed the back of my neck holding my hips. "I'll introduce you to my men in Italy next month if that will make you happy, I have a bad feeling about taking you with me on missions"

"If it's so dangerous then you shouldn't go, there's plenty of men waiting hand and foot for you to take your place. Get off me, Eli"

"You can be so difficult at times" sighing he got up leaving the room

"Boy fuck you"

"Mama?" Squirt questions laying his head on my chest

"Mm?"

"Wanna call my Godie"

"Tiana or the other one?"

"Remo"