Chapter 28

He looks like Harry Potter a little bit in the first pic mainly cuz of the tie😂

___________________________

JAMIES POV

"Shit." I said while I saw Jack with an angry face.

I got up and gave Jack all of his books back. He grabbed them out of my hand without breaking the stare.

"Jack I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you I wasn't looking where I was going, it was an accident." I was exaggerating on this apology because I know how Jack gets pissed off easily, well from what I've experienced with him so far.

He gave me a small chuckle while he looked at his friends behind him.

"Like I said before no problem babe." He said with a smile...oh god his smile could make me melt on the spot. No stop it Jamie he's bad for you. I gave him a confused look because he called me babe at the end.

"If I remember correctly you said oh no problem loser." I said in a confusing tone.

Again he chuckled. "No I said babe. See ya later." He said patting me on the shoulder while winking and walking away.

Ok I have a weird days in my life but NEVER like this one. Why was he being nice to me. Shit this is just like Noah letting me in then breaking me. I just know there is one thing I can't do. Trust anyone. I never know who might come down and start breaking my walls. But all in all I think I could make an exception for Ellie.

I kept walking to my locker and shoving all my books in then checking my list to see what class I had next. It was second period. I looked at the list and remembered where it was from when Jack showed me.

I was a little hesitant making a few turns here and there but eventually I made it to the class in one piece.

I walked into the class and saw Jack sitting in the back corner. Great. All I know is that I can't wait to have next period because it's with Ellie and no Jack...I think. He never told me what classes we had together.

"Hello Ms. Reid I'm Mr. Patro but you will call me Mr. P." He said in a stern voice.

"Ok." I said giving him a small smile.

He pointed to the back of the class where Jack was.

"You may go sit in front of Mr. Gilinsky over there."

I have a sigh and nodded my head in agreement. I walked over to the back of the class and see Jack looking at me with an smirk.

"Hey babe." He said while winking at me. Oh my God his wink and-No Jamie you have to stop this, remember he is bad for you.

"I'm not your babe Jack, go find some other whore to be your babe."

He clenched his jaw while I took a seat in my desk. When I say down I felt someone kick the back of my chair and the only one it could be is Gilinsky.

"Very mature." I said whispering while turning to face him.

Wow Jamie. There is no way this year that you are going to be a) the loser of this school and b) the shy one either. I got to say I am loving this new me.

I could practically feel the steam coming out of his ears as he stared at me in anger.

But I didn't waste my time and turn around and do something else to him.

*RING*

Well there was the bell indicating the class was over.

I had an idea to make sure Jack knew he couldn't push me around like a piece of trash.

When everyone got up out of there desk I caught up to Jack.

"Hey Jack." He turned around and put on a smirk.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm not sorry about what I did." I said making it sound as if I was about to apologize.

"You have no right to treat me like crap especially when I never did anything too you, so do me a favour and make this easy for yourself, back....the....f-....off of me." I said trying to sound all tough.

He had a worried look on his face but not like I scared him shitless.

With that I walked away and felt like the queen, as if I had the power over him.

Well done new Jamie, well done.

___________________________

Hey guys hoped you like the chapter I will try and update soon my wifi has been pretty crappy. Anyway

I'm off, until next time;)