Chapter 20

JACKS POV

"Hey Jack." My mom said while I was walking through the door.

"Hey mom." I said while adjusting my sunglasses.

"Ok so I have invited the new neighbours over for dinner the Reids. I think you know there daughter Jamie."

"Ya, sounds familiar." I said while rolling my eyes. I didn't want to have this dinner especially because I would have to be nice to Jamie.

"Well its 3:50 and the will be over here at 5:00 so just make sure your ready by then."

"Ok." I said as I was walking up to my room.

I hope that for the time being I was down there my mom didn't smell the weed. I was at a field I usually go to just to get some time to myself. Im not sure if anyone else really knows about it.

But i was at the field meeting my friend/drug dealer Nate, we like to get high sometimes, so I was having him meet me there to do a little "transaction".

I made it to my room, and opened the door, it was exactly how I left it before I went to the field. I threw my sunglasses off onto my bed and went into the bathroom to see if my eyes were red.

I looked into the mirror, and hell they were. For me after I smoke, my eyes are red for about 30 minutes that was plenty of time until Jamie and her family got here.

I sat on my bed and just went through Twitter, Instagram, Vine all that stuff on my MacBook. I got a few notifications here and there, ma and Johnson had our own account on Vine, its were you can make 6 second videos.

Me and Johnson have our own account and lately we've been blowing up. I guess people think we are funny.

On Instagram we got a few direct messages saying how people love our vines as how they think we are awesome. It's been really fun.

"JACK." my mom yelled from downstairs.

"Ya mom?" I said in a questioning tone.

"You have 1 hour before the guests get here."

"Ok thanks." I said and then went back to what I was doing.

I shut down my laptop and slid it back onto my desk. I sat in bed just thinking.

I heard my ringtone coming from my pocket.

It was Christina.

Why did this situation with her happen to me? She keeps calling me trying to win me back. But I know it's bullshit.

I don't even know why I still have her contact.

The picture was of me and her.

I declined the call, then went into my phone and blocked then deleted her contact. I have honestly moved on from her. I am DONE.

I looked at my clock after putting my phone away back in my pocket.

I saw that it was 4:30, I decided that I would start to get ready.

I did the regular thing, got in the shower, got out, fix my hair (don't judge me if my hair is pride and joy) brush my teeth, and get dressed.

Took me about 10 minutes really.

As I finished brushing my teeth I didn't bother looking all fancy fancy.

I put on some jeans and a t-shirt.

I heard the door bell ring. Wow talk about timing.

I jogged down stairs and opened the door to see what seemed like Jamie's mom.

"Hi you must be the our new neighbour."

She had a smile on her face.

There was Jamie's mom holding a small fruit tray.

"Yes that's me I'm Irene and this is Jamie."

She moved to the side a little bit and there stood Jamie.

Damn she looked gorgeous.