Chapter 11

That face doe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JAMIES POV

After about 15 minutes later my mom came back to where all the boys were.

"Hey Jamie."

"Hey mom." I said walking up to her.

"Can we go now these boys are a little...wacky."

The boys were ok the whole time they were just screaming in each others face "Püma" what does that even mean.

"Ya just give me a sec."

She walked over to Jack Johnson.

I walked over because they boys started screaming in my face again.

"Thank you so much Jack for staying with her."

"Oh its no problem." He said with a smile.

"Well thank you anyway, you boys have a good day now."

"Ok thank you." all the boys said in sync. Except for Jack Gilinsky who just stood there looking on his phone, not even acknowledging me the ENTIRE time. But I have to say he was really cute, but he's a jerk.

My mom and I were walking away when I heard someone call my name.

"Hey Jamie."

I turned around and saw Jack J running towards me.

"Hey." I said a little confused.

"So I was wondering if I could get your number, and maybe we can hang out sometime?"

"Uhh, sure."

"Great."

He gave me his phone and I put my phone number in.

"I'll text you sometime."

"Ok see ya later." I said while looking down. I was very shy if you hadn't noticed.

I turned around and was facing my mother.

"Well someone likes you."

"Mom he said lets hang out not go on a date."

"Ok, ok if thats what you want to think."

I rolled my eyes and started walking out the door to where the moving truck is.

I saw my car and my moms. It was REALLY expensive to get then over here.

"Ok honey you follow me in your car."

"Ok."

I hopped into my car and started her up.

I had a pretty old car it was a 2001 Toyota Camry.

I started following my mom, we entered into this really nice looking neighbourhood.

We go down the street for about 3 minutes making turns here and there.

Then we pull into this really amazing looking house. It was pretty big.

Bigger that my house before, but smaller then a mansion. Lol

I parked in front of the boulevard since my mom was in the driveway and so was the moving truck guy.

I got out of my car and pulled my luggage out of my trunk.

I shut my trunk and started to walk over to the front door.

I walk into this amazing house.

When you walk in, you see the stairs up against the wall on your left. Past the stairs there is the kitchen with a circular table.

When you look to the right there is the tv room, with a lounge couch, and a regular one.

I was so amazed by the house. I decided to go check upstairs. There were four rooms upstairs.

I heard my mom coming upstairs.

"Go on, pick your room."

I walked around upstairs until I saw the perfect room. It wasn't that big, but it had a small balcony. I went onto the balcony, it was amazing.

I saw over the whole neighbourhood, and just enough to see the sunset.

I look to the side and I see that the house on my left has a balcony as well. I was standing out there for a few more minutes.

Then I see a boy come out onto the balcony next door. He looked really cute.

Wait a minute I know that guy. That was the guy who was being a jerk when I met the boys.

I looked over at him and he looked over at me.

I gave him a small smile and waved.

He rolled his eyes and went back inside his house.

What is this guys problem.