Chapter 40

JAMIES POV

I started rocking back and forth with a dizzy feeling.

Before I knew it I saw nothing left, just darkness. [Kristina if your reading this😏]

-she is now in the basement with Dylan-

I woke up to feeling a pair of lips sucking on my neck. I tried to reach my hand up and smack this random perv off of me.

But my hands were tied to a chair.

So we're my ankles. The instinct I had was to fight with my body use all my might to some how push whoever this was off of me.

I started to scream and rock back and forth in this chair.

"HELP, SOMEONE." I yelled I could still hear the music playing upstairs.

Finally the pair of lips tore off of my neck. I probably had a hickey there now.

The person quickly turned away so I couldn't see their face.

"WHO THEY HELL ARE YOU." I screamed at them.

The boy stood their and smirked. I couldn't clearly see his face until he came into the light.

Dylan.

Dylan used to be one of my best friends in grade school. One time in eighth grade he asked me out and I said no, because I never felt anything like that between us.

After I said no he said that we would eventually be together some day. Then he never talked to me again.

Until today I guess.

"Hey Jamie. How are you, it's been a while." he said with a devilish smirk.

"Dylan...just leave me alone." I said not wanting to piss him off even more.

"Why would I do that? I finally have the girl of my dreams." He said chuckling at the end.

"Dylan that was four years ago." I had a lot more I wanted to say to him but that would not end really well for me.

"Ya, it was four years ago, but I'm not worried about the past. I'm only worried about 'our' future." He said emphasizing the word 'our', he came closer to me. He again started sucking on my neck, probably leaving a huge hickey.

I was now silently sobbing, my heart pumping out if my chest. It's all happening again. Everything I turn a guy down, he kidnaps me or whatever he did to get me down here, and he is probably going to use me for a sex toy.

I was now feeling sick. Too much to process. I can't deal with this again.

"NO, NO STOP IT, HEEELLLP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs praying that someone would here me.

I started rocking back and forth in the chair my intentions to get him off of me.

I ended up falling backwards and hitting my back hard on the wooden floor.

I realized that this was a worse position for me to be in.

"That's how you wanna play huh?" He got down on his knee beside me and started to peel my shirt of, wiggling it from around the ropes.

I was quietly screaming now. Traumatized. Petrified. He was now hovering over me. Getting his gross mouth into mine.

My instinct was to knee him in the groin. But one little miss hap. My ankles are tied up. So I lifted both knees as fast as I could and hit him square in the nuts.

He collapsed beside me in mortal pain. Screaming for dear life.

He got up and tried to shake it off. I had no clue how or even what I was going to do. But I bought myself some time.

The party was still going on upstairs so I had to find a way to get someone's attention.

"Okay, you wanna be a bitch? Well, be a bitch but don't think this is stopping me from having you. I'll be right back, don't miss me." He said quickly kissing my forehead.

I flinched at his touch. This is Noah again.

"Not likely." I said mumbling under my breath.

He walked upstairs I'm guessing back to the party.

When he shut the door I tried to think of a way to get out of here. It was a little hard to think when I was practically trembling in fear.

I looked around trying to find a way out. I looked on the floor and saw my phone. I was still lying on the floor so I rolled over and tried to turn my phone on.

I ended up using my nose to text Kristina for help. Seems stupid but I have to do what I have to do.

jamie: "help basement" [9:47]

It said she read it but she didn't reply back. All of a sudden I hear footsteps running down the basement staircase.

"KRISTINA!" I yelled out to her.

But it wasn't Kristina.

"Hey Jamie." he said looking down at me.

It was Jack.

_________________________________________________
Hey awesome nerds.

Hope you like that chapter its not my best but I like it. hope you do to⛄️

Please vote and comment what you think.

I'm off, until next time;)