Chapter 7

It's been weeks, since the Hangout. Dust, Geno and Blue had gotten close. And Reaper was not happy about it. He doesn't want his brother spending his time with those strangers. And it doesn't help, that he also has some kind of feelings for Geno.

•••

"Geno! Geno! Geno! Wake the frick up!" Dust grabbed Geno's ankle, and dragged him out of the bed.

"Leave me alone, Dust! Give me some peace for once!"  Geno snapped and stood up, walking towards his bed.

"But, Blue's here! And I don't know what to do!" Dust exclaimed, distress was clear on his tone.

"Say what now? Are you sure?"  Geno asked, he really don't believe Dust.

"Yes, I'm fricking sure! He's in the living room, playing with Sunny!" Dust replied, Geno groaned. He wasn't expecting visitors today.

"Great! Now get out, I have to bath."  Geno shooed Dust away from his room. He quickly went to the bathroom -that was connected to his room- and started the water. As the tub was full, Geno started to strip and stepped on the tub, and soaked himself to the water.

•••

Geno descended down the stairs, while gripping the railings too hard. To prevent himself from falling. He reached the last step, and quickly went to the living room. There he saw Dust and Blue talking. Blue was really happy talking to him, while Dust was really nervous.

"Hey guys, what's up?"  Geno asked, with a small smile gracing his lips(?).

"Hi Geno! I came here to visit!" Blue exclaimed, and stood up and rushed to hug Geno.

"You never told me that you'll visit."  Geno chuckled, and hugged back.

"Yeah, sorry. Plus, I have to get away from my brother, he's been annoying lately." Blue frowned on his last sentence. And pulled away from their embrace.

"Is that so? Any specific reasons?"  Geno asked and lead both of them to the couch. Geno sat on the love seat, while Blue went to sit next to Dust.

"I don't know, ever since that hangout, he's grown overprotective. I get that he just wants the best for me, but I want to be free while I'm still young, y'know." Blue replied, with a sad smile.

"How old are you again?" Dust asked, Blue looked at him with a grin.

"17!" Blue replied, "What about you?"

Dust's eyesockets quickly widen, while Geno was chill. His (Geno) guess was right. Blue was indeed 17.

"I'm 21, and Geno is 23." Dust replied, Blue's grin didn't falter, it only grew bigger.

"Woah! Both of you are so old! But not that old." Blue exclaimed, and he quickly pointed at Geno.

"You and my brother would be a perfect match! He's 24!" Blue's happy grin, turned into a smug one. When he saw Geno's flustered reaction.

Dust's POV  (god it's been awhile since I used a first person POV)

I looked at Blue with a shocked face, when he announced his and his brother's age. I haven't expected it at all. He's 17 and I'm 21. Then that means, I'm falling for a minor! Am I a pedo now?