Chapter 4

Geno rested on his bed, it has been weeks since the day he exchanged numbers with a complete stranger. And it has been days since Dust moved in, so currently he has an annoying roomie, that cares about him dearly.

Geno's phone suddenly went off with a loud 'Ding', signalling for a notification. Geno perked up, who could be messaging him? Since he doesn't really interact with people.

He then reached out to his phone, from his cabinet near the bed. He opened his phone and checked the messages.

???: Hi there!

The text message read, Geno was confused. Who was this person?

Geno: Hey? Who's this?

He replied back, then in a matter of seconds. He received back a reply.

???: It's Blue! The guy you met at the Supermarket!

Geno tried to remember, and that's when it finally clicked. This guy was the person who he exchanged his number to.

(G- Geno, B- Blue)

G: Oh yeah, sorry!

B: It's fine! Anyways, how are you doing?

G: I'm fine, how about you?

B: I'm doing great! Thank you for asking. What are you doing?

G: Hm, nothing really, just texting you.

B: Oh, wanna hangout? When are you free?

Geno pondered to his thoughts. He doesn't really like interacting with people and getting out of the house. But since, he don't wanna be rude (since this guy was really nice), he agreed to it.

G: Sure I'd love to! And I'm always free. What about you?

B: Great! Well I'm free this Tuesday, maybe we can hangout at that day, is that okay with you?

G: Yep, all good!

B: Yesss! Thank youuuuu! 😄😄😋

Geno chuckled at the emojis, he hadn't expect it at all.

G: Yw! Anyways, I still have to do some chores, TTYL!

B: Okay! Bye!

Geno sighed, he didn't really know what he'd do, he doesn't wanna hangout with a complete stranger that he gave his number to, but he doesn't want to be rude. Maybe he'll back out, and tell him that he was sick? No, that'd be mean, considering he agreed onto it.

He groaned in frustration, then he suddenly perked up. An idea formed on his mind. What if he brings Dust with him? Since Dust was really interested in the lil guy.

Geno stood up from his bed, and ran out of his room. He barged in, to Dust's room without knocking.

"Dust!" Geno yelled, Dust was startled awake. The blanket covering his body fell, exposing his ribs and spine.

"G-Geno? What are you doing here?" Dust asked, rubbing his tired eyesockets. Geno didn't really care  about his best friend's half naked body.

"Want to go to a hangout with me? Please?" Geno pleaded, and marched to Dust, and shook him.

"Okay! Okay! Just stop shaking me, I feel like I'm gonna throw up!" Dust exclaimed, Geno stop shaking him and that's when he noticed that Dust didn't have a shirt on.

"Put some shirt on!" Geno squealed, Dust rolled his eyelights.

"No, you get out of here, this is my room and did you know that you're invading my privacy?" Dust asked, a smug look planted on his face.