Chapter 3

Geno walked down the isle of the Vegetable and Fruit section, picking up the vegetables he needed, and placed it on the basket on his arms. Dust was also behind him, humming an unknown tune. Geno came into a halt, while Dust bumped behind the him.

"Geno? Why'd we stop?" Dust asked, with slight confusion.

"We bumped into someone, you dipshit." Geno whispered, Dust looked at the front and they indeed, bumped into someone.

"Are you okay?" Geno asked, the person who he bumped to.

"Yeah, I'm fine." The person replied, and looked up. Geno's eye sockets quickly widen.

'Stars! He's so cute!' Geno squealed within his mind.

"Here, let me help you up." Geno lent a hand to the person, while the person took it without hesitation.

"Thank you! What's your name?" The person asked, with a big smile. His eyes was literally stars.

"I- erm.... My name is Geno, how about you?" Geno asked, trying to be polite for once.

"My name is Blueberry! It's really nice to meet you!" Blue chirped, Geno smiled. This kid sure does have a lot of energy.

'Oh stars, he's so adorable!' Geno thought, a fake cough interrupted them. They both looked at the source and found another skeleton, this one's taller, and looked intimidating.

"Blue? Who're you talking to?" The person asked, Blue.

"Brother! This is Geno, he so nice!" Blue exclaimed, his brother smiled.

"I see." The person murmured. And looked at Geno, with an unreadable look.

Geno felt a nudge on his back, he looked behind him, and found Dust with a mischievous smirk. Geno glared at him, he knows what Dust is thinking right now.

"Geno," Blue called, he seemed nervous. "Perhaps, you could give me your number?"

Geno was slightly surprised, he hasn't expected this. But smiled awkwardly.

"Sure, just give me your phone." Geno replied, Blue squealed while his brother gave him a cold gaze. Blue quickly gave him his phone, and Geno wrote down his number on the device and handed it back.

"Just send me a text, so I can save your number." Blue did what he was told, and sent Geno a text.

"Geno, we gotta hurry. It's gonna rain soon." Dust murmured behind him, Geno looked outside through the glass doors and frowned.

Dark cloud covered the sky, leaving no trace of sunlight.

"Alright, could you check this to the cashier?" Geno asked, Dust nodded and Geno quickly gave him the money.

"You're leaving so soon?" Blue asked, a frown was evident on his face.

"Yes, sadly. As much as I want to talk to you, I gotta head home, cause it's gonna rain soon."

"That's true, Blue. Now we also gotta go, mom and dad might be worried." The person quickly said, Blue nodded and waved Geno goodbye.

Geno also waved back, and turned on his heels and went to the cashier. There stood Dust with a grocery bag, on his arms with a smirk on his face.

"What now, Dust?" Geno groaned out, Dust wiggled his eyebrows.

"There was a cutie and a hottie back there." Dust replied, Geno scoffed and glared at his bestfriend.