Chapter 5

It was finally the day of the hangout. Geno was a nervous wreck, while Dust was chill. (take a chill pill, Geno-).

"Dust, do I look okay?" Geno asked, straightening his shirt. He was currently wearing a tucked in white long sleeved shirt, and black ripped jeans. (his bleeding gash was also bandaged up, to avoid the blood soaking his clothes,like it always do). He was also wearing a dark red converse.

"Yep, you look great! How about me? Do I look okay? I want to make a good impression to Blueberry." Dust asked, while striking a pose. He was wearing a dark purple shirt that fades into lavender on the bottom, black jeans accompanied with a dark blue shoes.

"You look handsome, for ONCE." Geno remarked, Dust gave him a deadpanned look.

"I always looks handsome, you just didn't realize it." Dust shot back, trying to rise his pride.

"But I don't see any places in your face, that's handsome." Geno grinned, Dust groaned out.

"For once Geno, don't be sassy." Dust face palmed, while Geno's grin grew wider.

"Sure, but only this time around." Geno replied, then suddenly he remembered something.

He didn't know where he and Blue would meet up. So he quickly got out his phone and texted him.

G: Hey Blue, where should we meet up?

Geno tapped his phone furiously. How could he forgot the important, detail when it comes to meet ups?

"Hey Geno? You okay there? You're tapping your phone too hard, that it might break any seconds now." Dust asked, Geno just rolled his eyelights, then perked up when his phone vibrated on his hands.

B: At the the (Insert Park Location)

G: Okay, thanks! See you there!

B: Yup! See you!

Geno sighed and placed his phone back to his pocket, Dust looked at him questioningly.

"What was that about?" Dust asked, and walked over to Geno's side. (tbh, 'Geno's side', sounded like Genocide).

"Nothing important, I just asked Blue where we would meet up."

"Sure." Dust replied and shrugged.

•••

"Brother! Do I look fine?" Blue asked, and spun in circles. He was wearing a blue shirt, with gray linings, dark blue jeans accompanied by blue shoes, he was also wearing a gray fingerless glove.

"I don't get it, why you would dress up like you're going to an occasion, why can't you just be like me?" Reaper asked, and points at his simple outfit. He was  wearing all black, black shirt, black jeans and black shoes.

"You look like you're going to a funeral." Blue deadpanned, Reaper just chuckled.

"It'll be the guy's funeral, when he'd do something wrong, and I'm referring to the guy who you'd hangout with." Reaper replied, a dark shadow casted over his face.

"No! I won't let you!" Blue exclaimed, and puffed out his cheeks in an adorable manner.

"Sure, whatever you say." Reaper replied smugly, Blue stuck his tongue out to his brother. Reaper mimicked Blue, and chuckled, Blue giggled as he watches his brother's silly expression.