Chapter 11

•It's about time I'm updating this book.

--*--

"What the fu-!"

Reaper howled in laughter as Geno snapped dozens of pictures, all in different types of angles. Gosh, this was a hilarious sight!

"Guys! Stop laughing! This isn't funny!" Dust whined, covering his rather beautiful face.

"It's not funny, cause it's hilarious! Damn, wearing a princess costume and a tiara made you a man, Dust!" Geno giggled, taking one last picture before pocketing his phone.

"Piss off, Geno. I'm only doing this for Blue." Dust grumbled, taking his hands off his face.

Dust glared heatedly at Geno, though, the other didn't seem to find it intimidating. Instead, he finds it rather funny.

"It's okay, Dust. All of us had to go through this type of phase, you'll be fine." Geno said, but he burst out laughing as Dust started grumbling.

"Oh! I got an idea!" Blue said loudly, catching the other three's attention.

Reaper wiped the tear off his cheek, gesturing Blue to continue.

"Alright, since you're both here. How about you join us? I think I got extra costumes in here…. I think." Blue mumbled the last part of his sentence, throwing his closet open.

Dust perked up at the idea, his face turning into a smug look.

"Yeah guys, how about you join us? It'd be fun." Dust said, smirking.

Geno and Reaper started backing out of the room, their arms raised.

"No thanks, Reaper and I still have some stuff to do, right Reaper?" Geno said nervously, lightly elbowing Reaper's ribcage.

"Y-Yeah, we do. We'll catch you later guys, bye!" Reaper said, sweating bullets. There's no way they're joining them.

But before they could rush out of the room, Blue caught Geno's wrist. Dust tackled Reaper down.

"No! I don't want to!" Geno shrieked, as he got trapped by Blue.

"Oh come on! It'd be fun! Plus, Dust and I need more people." Blue tried convincing Geno, but Geno squirmed more in his hold.

"No, no, no! There's no way! I ain't letting you step on my pride like this!" Geno squirmed more. Blue sighed, giving Geno a resigned look.

"Looks like I'll deal with you the hard way then."

Was the last thing Geno heard before the world turned black.

--*--

On the other side, Reaper and Dust weren't fairing much better.

"Dust, let go." Reaper warned, his eye sockets glowing a bright blue.

"Nuh uh, no way. And if you think you could scare me like that, you can't. Geno's more scary than you." Dust shivered at the memory of Geno being really mad at him because of what he had done.

Reaper chuckled, but it held no humor to it. It was rather….. dark.

"Let go, before I make you." Reaper tried again, his sockets growing more brighter each second.

"You can't intimidate nor scare me like that, cause as I said before, Geno's more scary and intimidating." Dust sighed, looking at Reaper with a disappointed look.

'Intimidation wouldn't work on Dust, time to switch to Plan B.'  Reaper thought, 'Oh, and he's stronger than he looks.'

"Dust! Let go of me!" Reaper started screaming, he couldn't get out of Dust's iron grip.