Chapter Fifty Six - The DA

Fred and I were sitting together in the common room boredly. The two of us had decided to skip class and just hang out. Listening to one of the portable radios while I sat on his lap. Occasionally making out but mostly just sitting there chatting. Harry caught us in the middle of this cycle. As I broke the kiss with Fred I see Harry walking towards us. A certain layer of determination in the boy. 

"Hey Harry- oh practice- yeah that wasn't cause of you they just advised us to not have practice with the weather," I tell him, "McGonagall wasn't happy I had you guys flying out in it in the first place so she strongly recommended-"

"And vaguely threatened-"

"Yes and vaguely threatened me to cancel it or she'd have me write a letter home to everyone's parents slash guardians on the team with written apologies for letting you fly in what she labelled 'hurricane like conditions'" I tell him, "you haven't got Umbridge on us yet so don't worry."

"I love the use of yet," Fred says with a cheeky smirk, "it's very open to any future were harry pisses off a professor- which happens quite a bit... You know Harry if you'd like to join us in more pranks your natural talent for angering your elders would be very useful-"

"Ignore him," I tell him, "do better than us.... Or not I don't really care."

"What are you? Oh yeah Angelina mentioned practice was cancelled," He says, "I forgot all about that... I actually came to speak to you guys about something else.... Do you guys have time to talk for a second?"

"Depends on what it is," Fred answers for us, "we might not be at liberty to discuss it with you." Fred's got a big grin across his face. He's just trying to annoy the boy. And I'm sure Harry doesn't appreciate it. Well actually telling by Harry's face I know he doesn't appreciate it. 

"He's kidding Harry," I tell him.

"Well mostly anyways," Fred says. I give him a harsh look and he sighs. "I'm actually kidding what did you want to talk about Harry? We are all ears.... Well mostly at least. We've only go the four between the two of us."

"Fred," I say firmly.

"Right right sorry Harry."

"We have a meeting tonight," He says quickly trying to get a word in before Fred started again, "for the you know."

"Ooo perfect when and where?" I ask him excitedly.

"Tonight, eight o'clock, seventh floor opposite that tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy being clubbed by those trolls," He informs us, "Are you okay to tell your friends? I haven't seem most of them around. Except Angelina and Alicia obviously since they told me practice was cancelled... They said they'd tell Katie but no one has seen the others today."

"Sure we can-" I start but Fred cuts me off at once.

"But Harry we are actually avoiding our friends," Fred tells him, "thats the whole- we want a minute to ourselves thing. We leave them alone and we get to be here. -Preferably alone. To have that minute to ourselves. Can't you see how important that is?" Harry seems taken back at Fred's words. Clearly not expecting him to tell him no. But frankly I don't know why he'd expect anything else.

"What's so important about sticking your tongue down her throat," Ron says harshly as he moves to join Harry, "you two are always making out it's disgusting. And you do it all the time so you've gotten more than a minute."

"Then don't look," Fred says clearly annoyed with his younger brother, "and by the way we don't do it all the time you just don't leave us alone when we get the chance. You're kinda always in our business- now we done? I want to enjoy the five minutes I get alone with her."