Chapter Five- Christmas At Hogwarts

When December fell upon Hogwarts so did a blanket of snow

When December fell upon Hogwarts so did a blanket of snow. Which brought forward our groups favourite activity. Terrorising everyone at Hogwarts in a more fun way. While Malfoy had his harsh words and stupid harassing. We have flying snowballs which currently were repeatedly smacking the back of quirrel's head.

"This is awful," Lee laughs as he continues to hit Quirrell.

"If it's so bad then why aren't you stopping?" I ask as I continue to laugh. The professor attempts to smack them away. As he looks to see who's causing the scene we all duck behind a snow bank. He mumbles a few words in frustration before he runs off. We all laugh at his desperate attempt to run away as he slips and slides in the snow. We all drop our snow balls and high five each other.

"Let's go warm up," George says to all of us, "if we stay out here any longer Y/n is gonna turn into a Bellerum-icicle."

"Shush," I say as my teeth chatter loudly. My scarf pulled up to my nose as I bury my hands in my pockets.

"Here," Fred says shrugging off his jacket and handing it to me.

"You don't have to-" I start.

"Just take it," He says as he wraps it around me. I stop protesting and except the warm jacket.

"Come on you two," Mikey says to us, "wait for this love bird stuff for when we aren't around." Mine and Fred's faces go red at the comment.

"No it's not like that!" I squeal.

"Yeah I'm just helping a friend," Fred says, "she was freezing!"

"Sure sure of course," Lee says sarcastically, "you would do that for any of us." Deciding it's best not to keep fighting. We make our way towards the common room. Tomorrow would be the start of Christmas break meaning that Lee and Mikey would go home to their respective families. I decided to stay with the Weasleys at Hogwarts. Molly, Arthur, And Ginny were going to Romania to go see Charlie. I'm not particularly close to my parents and the house has been a mess as of late. So I decided staying here is best for me.

Once we get into the common room we claim the spot in front of the Fire place. I pull off Fred's jacket and hand it back to him.

"Thanks for that," I say to him and he smiles.

"Anytime," He says. Mikey dramatically jumps to his feet at the sight of some girl in our year named Melody.

"Hey Melody," He says attempting to be any kind of smooth. He moves to talk to her leaving the rest of us by the girl.

"He's going to be the problem child of our group right?" Lee asks.

"We all are the problem child," George says laughing, "that's the point."

"He's so dumb," I laugh at Mikey as he gets turned down for the seventh time. He rolls his eyes then makes his way back to us. "You okay buddy?"

"Oh I'm perfectly fine," Mikey says, "that woman is going to be my wife one day."