Departing Gift [Lemon]

As nightfall hit the base started to die in activity. (F/n) walked to the hot springs to soak and relax a bit before having to go retrain wounded soldiers the next day. She removed her robe and stepped into the warm waters. A sigh of relief escaped her mouth and she let herself sink into the calm waters.

The water around her stirred and she froze. Someone else was in the hot springs? "I'm sorry" a farmiliar voice spoke

"I didnt think anyone would come here at this time. I beg your forgiveness" a flustered kyojuro said. He didnt know who it was since the fog was so thick but he could tell it was a woman by the silhouette.

"Kyo?" (F/n) said softly "Kyo it's okay" she continued.

His demeanor changed when he heard her voice and he sighed "I thought I was going to be reported..."

"I mean you didnt leave the sign ' in use' infront so it was just a mistake. I'm sorry for intruding on your bath. I can come back later" (f/n) said as she began to walk to the ledge.

"Wait" he said following, the water sloshed as he moved. She paused turning to face him her baithe kimono in hand. She blushed as she saw his form, his muscular body glistened with droplets of water he placed a hand on the small of her back and pulled her close to him. "It may be a while before we see each other" he said in almost a pleading tone "please; stay with me"

(F/n) smiled gently and wrapped her arms around him she rested her head in his chest and nuzzled as she nodded. "You never have to plead for time with me."

Kyojuro smiled genuinley and kissed her forehead. He then laid her down gently into the stone floors and he laid besides her. (F/n) rested her head on him and he squeezed her hand.

He pulled her into a soft kiss that soon ignited into a passionate one. His hands gripped her sides hungrily and his kisses began to trail lower and lower. He spread her legs and kissed her inner thigh.

"What-what are you doing?" (F/n) said shyly.

"Treasuring every inch of your body" he said gently going back to kissing her all over.

(F/n) blushed deeply and he took her hand into his. He squeezed it gently as he made his way back up and looked her in the eyes. "Is something the matter?" He asked "what if someone walks in on us?" She responded.

Kyojuro smiled "this late? No one comes down here at this time only loners and weirdos like you" he said teasingly "and if they did I'm sure the thick fog will cover us. We will just have to be quiet" a mischievous smirk plastered on his face he went back to her neck and kissed it lustfully. "Are you ready?" He asked in a calm tone though his eyes betrayed him. They looked pleasing, eager and lustful.

His brilliant eyes. I hope our child will have his brilliant eyes (f/n) thought as she nodded "take me Kyojuro. Make me forget my name"

Rengoku smirked and kissed her neck nipping roughly on the sweet spot of her neck. (F/n) moaned softly and bit her lip as she fet his warm hands exploring her curves. One of his large digits  was inserted ito her womanhood and thrusted at a steady pace. Rengoku took one of her soft brest into his mouth and his skillfull touge danced over her bud. 

   (f/n) felt herself about to orgas so qoon and her walls contracted against his finger. He smirked against her skin and stopped making sure to deny her climax. "Kyo" she said oftly her (k/c) face flushed due to both the heat of the spring and the heat f their moment. "Please, please take me."

Rengoku  caressed her cheek and kissed her passionatley as he spread her legs. He inserted himself into her and grunted, her warm wetness hugged his member. His lips kissed her ear and nibbled it softly and (F/n) bit her lips Her arms wrapped around his neck and he held one of her legs closely to his waist and began to trust.

"Ah-Kyo" she moaned into his ear feeling her heart beat quicken her nails dug into his back. Rengoku grunted and thrusted harder into her, the sound of skin slapping skin filled the room of the hotsprings and (F/n) could hardly contain the noises that were escaping her mouth. 

"Kyo" she moaned loudly gripping his hair tightly "Ah-kyo" she said again

"Yeah?"

"Your, your amazing" she moaned and he pulled her closer. he laid hot and wet kisses on her neck and colar bones and muttered into her  ear "your a drug" he nibbled and sucked on her ear lobe as his trusts slowed. She looked up at him with hazy eyes confused as to why he would stop.

"Turn around" he said huskily, the tone of his voice earled goosebumps from(f/n) and she let herself be handled. He helped her get onto all fours and kissed the back of her supple neck. He held her by the waist and began to trust again. "This okay?" he ased taking deep raspy breaths. (f/n) gasped and nodded "This is amazing" she mewled grinding herself against his member.

Rengoku grunted in responce and thrusted hard, into her making her body move, soon she found a rythem and their movements played off of eachother in tandem; the pair blissed out kyojuro swore under his breath and (f/n) was reduced to nothing but hoarse noises. 

After their mutual climax was achieved Rengoku panted and stroked her sides lovingly before pulling out of her womanhood, thickly coated by his seed and embraced her tightly.

"Im going to miss your company very much" he said honestly the man that was just beastlike was now like a child. His eyes met hers and she entwined their fingers together still a bit out of breath this was her departing gift.

-end-