Creep

As the days went on there was a change in Zenitsu. He was determined as ever to get stronger and get better but now he had an excellent incentive; a chance to charm the desert Hashira, (f/n) on a date. Even though he was a little younger then her he was still awed by her beauty. Besides Who cared about a 2 year difference anyway!! If the roles were reversed it was perfectly normal in societies eyes. Regardless of how it may look he really wanted that chance with (f/n) even if it was slight.

"You guys are doing well in recovery training" (f/n) said while standing next to kanoe and the three butterfly sisters. "So well that were only going to keep you for a few more days before we release back into active duty" she continued.

"I knew we could do it guys!" Tanjiro said excitedly to his nearest friends. Zenitsu couldn't focus during the announcement instead he smiled a dreamy smile knowing what this ment!

After she had dismissed the trio she pulled zenitsu to the side "as much as I really don't want to; I'm a girl of her word. Please be ready by 12pm so we can head into the nearest town." Zenitsu jumped excitedly then bowed "yes yes!! I'll be ready by 11!!!!"

(F/n) sighed but nodded figuring she would start to get ready as well.

...

((zenitsu in full wedding ceremony robes just for a date; imagine??))

(f/n) approached the front gate of the butterfly mansion and long behold there stood Zenitsu dressed in civilian clothes. He shot a large smile at her direction and waved. 

"were you waiting long?"

"I said i would be ready at 11; and i was" (f/n) looked down towards the floor she felt bad havng him wait a full hour for her. "Im sorry i didnt take you seriously when you said you'd be ready"Zenitsu waved his hand carelessly "I dont mind, I'm more excited that you showed up; you look so so beautiful in your civilian clothes-" he paused mid sentence and became flustered as (f/n) shot him a glare; " not sayin yu dont look beautiful in uniform its just that ive never een you like this before"

"I get it," she said as while opening the gates. Zenitsu nodded and the reached into his sleve 

"F/n" he said gently in a tone she never heard him speak in before. She looked at him with a gentle expression cought off gaurd by his voice "Yes?" she answered softly. 

"this isnt much but; i want you to have it. partially as a thank you gift; mostly because it was so beautiful; it reminded me of you"

(F/n) looked at the jade comb and smiled "thank you very much Zenitsu. Shall we head out then?" Zenitsu nodded and they both walked into town.

Once seated at the small resturant (f/n) looked over at the menu. She ordered gyoza and some green tea. Zenitsu didn't order anything tok nervous to say a word.

"Is everything okay?" F/n asked lifting a brow. With that zenitsu seemed to snap out of his trance and then nodded profusely

"Yes I'm just-marveling at your beauty" he said laughing nervously.

"I see-" f/n responded and then looked over her cup.

"Enjoying the town I see" a farmiliar voice said. F/n perked up and smiled realising who that voice belonged to.

"Kyojuro" she said happily.

"Ah yellow boy-you wouldn't mind if I joined you right?"

Zenitsu glared at kyojuro but then noticed how happy (f/n) appeared to be with him around "I don't mind" he responded in a low tone.

"Thank you and again my apologies" he said as he took his seat besides f/n.

She couldnt help but blush realising how close their bodies were and out in public as well. Unseen by others Kyojuros hand sat on her thigh which made her blush even more.

"I couldn't help but notice you both entering and this is one of my favorite places to eat at when I'm near the butterfly manor" Kyojuro said happily.

Zenistu nodded "I've never eaten here before and f/n said this place was good."

"With well reason" kyo responded and thus the trio finished their meal. Kyojuro paid their tab and they all stood by the door.

"I need to ask f/n to do something with me" he said gently to zenistu. "Is it okay if I steal her away for the rest if the evening?"

Zenitsu sighed but nodded "yes; It's fine. F/n and I will have more opertunities in the future to have dinner"

F/n nodded and as zenitsu walked off Kyojuro placed a hand around her waist.

"Kyo, I missed you" she said softly

"I've missed you as well. Listen I have a big mission coming up and" he smiled "I'll be fine but I want to spend my last few days with you if that's okay" he said honestly

"Yes...it's fine with me" she responded happily. She rested her head against his shoulder and he kissed her forehead.