Blissfully and Eternally Yours (Lemon+fluff)

(F/n) panted as she looked down at Kyojuro. "I know it might be painful at first" he said "This position but let me try and make you more comfortable." He took her wrist and brought it to his face kissing it gently. He then squirmed slightly beneath her and rubbed her sides.

It wasn't a matter of hurting, it was a matter of (f/n) never being ontop. She was embarrassed having too look down at this rather large man and seeing him so vulnerable it made her blush.

He kissed her wrist some more then looked her in the eyes. "If it's too much then you don't need to" he said sweetly his large hands placed on the small of her back.

"I-just have never seen you like this. I feel like I won't be good"

"Let my body guide you then" he said softly. "Would you let me?" He asked softly stroking her sides and (f/n) nodded.

His strong hands easily were able to lift her up and bring her down on his length. He let out a grown and her cheeks flushed. She closed her eyes and bit her lip enjoying this newfound momentum.kyojuro  thrusted up into her as she bounced  up and down, he cupped her brest in his hands kneading her nipples as she did so and eventually she found her own rythem that synced with his.

She moaned and threw her head back and he grunted letting out sighs of pleasure. "Ah-(f/n)" he panted "your such a good girl-doing what I say and riding me like this dick is yours a-" he swore before bringing her down onto him quicker.

"I'm your good girl" she panted and moaned loudly "oh Kyojuro! Yes!" She moaned out loudly "Yes! Yes!!" She said her screams of pleasure being carried through the room.

Kyojuro grunted loudly, thrusting even deeper into her. She gasped and bit her lip feeling herself growing close. Kyojuro panted feeling her walls around him tighten.

"Im-im so close" she gasped squeezing his shoulders tightly, her nails pressing into his skin.

"I know; I can feel it" he grunted "so am I." He bit his lip "let's finish together" he said gripping her thighs tightly. "Ah-o-ok" she responded.

As their bodies melded together the pair blissed out. The pair finished together in an orgasm that shook them both to the core. (F/n) was filled up by his seed once again and he panted.  Her body collapsed onto his and he chuckled kissing her forehead.

She felt his chest rise and fall as he breathed.

"Kyojuro" she said gently. His arms wrapped themselves around her. "Yes?" He answered. "I love you, so much. I never want us to end. I want to be yours forever. I am already blissfully yours"

Kyojuro smiled and brought her lips up to his. "I love you too. You are the great love of my life, this one and all the others that may come."

The pair fell asleep in their post coital bliss.

...

The morning came and (f/n) was still in his arms. He was still asleep and she planted gentle kisses against his cheek before getting up and going to the restroom. She found herself getting violently sick in the mornings now and she didn't know why, though in her heart she knew.

Kyo felt her warmth leave and stirred awake. He heard her heaving and stood outside the door and couldn't help but grin widely. He dressed himself and left to the town to purchase some things.

He remembered how his mother knew she was pregnant with his younger brother anf his heart skipped several beats; just the thought of becoming a father set his heart ablaze even more. He hurred and returned excitedly (f/n) was still in the bathroom.

Kyo knocked on the door "(f/n)" he said softly "I, could you do something for me?"

(F/n) looked up at him her (s/c) skin looked pale, her forehead beaded with sweat. "Ah, yes? What is it"

"I need you to urine in this" he said as he handed her a bowl of vinegar. (F/n) looked at him and blushed "um what?" Kyo smiled "I think your pregnant. This is how my mother was able to know for sure. Please urinate in the vinegar" he stated again.

(F/n) nodded and nibbled her lip "do; do you have to watch me?"

"It takes a minute or two before it would react. So I'll just turn around while you do it and look back when your done just to be sure."

She nodded and he turned around. She did as she was told and then gave him the okay. They both staired intently at the bowl and kyo then stirred it together and then the reaction started, it began to bubble and the color became light. Kyo looked up his eyes wide and a smile spread across ear to ear.

"(F/n)" he said grasping her hands tightly and bringing them to his chest. "Your pregnant...we are pregnant" her hands began to tremble and tears filled the corner of her (e/c) eyes. At this moment she couldnt be happier.

She was blissfully and eternally his.