Hashira Meeting

"A hashira meeting, sounds serious" (f/n) said to sanemi as they walked together.

  "It is...I hear it's about a member of the corps protecting a demon," Sanemi growled "what I want to know is why have you been called to the meeting" he said looking unamused at the young woman he called his younger sister.

(F/n)'s eyes shot to the floor. Her automatic thought was that the others caught wind of her fraternizing with Kyojuro making him a liability."Ah-I wouldnt know either" she said quietly.

Sanemi patted her head gently ruffling her hair. He was a cinnamon roll under all of his scars and ferocity.

(F/n) frowned and pushed his hand away annoyed "h-hey! My hair" she fussed stopping in her tracks to fix it. She didnt want to go before they're highly respected leader looking a mess; especially if it was a meeting that would determine her fate.

There you go overthinking again she thought to herself. I'm sure it has nothing to do with kyo. As she thought that she felt breath at the nape of her neck. Her body cringed and she out of reflex hit the source square in the face. She retracted her fist to she it cought in the hand of Kyojuro who wore a smile.

"Someone is on edge" he said chuckling.

"Rengoku!! You scared me!!!" She exclaimed.

"And it seems like your having a bad hair day, here let me help" he said softly.

She blushed deeply lowering his head to hers and using his hand to gently brush back some hair that was still messy from Sanemi's brotherly affection.

"There we go" he said softly "you look ready to join the meeting now" he smiled a bright smile.

"You know we shouldn't do this in public" she responded her heart beating loudly

"I was just helping you with your hair;" he said with a sly eyebrow quirk. (F/n) sighed; defeated by his charm and they walked to the meeting.

...

She didn't know how to feel, Nezuko was this young demon slayers little sister; one that he wished to turn back human with time. It was truly an honorable cause.

She looked at the boy who watched each and every hashira weigh in their opinion. She didnt have a right or so she thought.

"(F/n)" the leader spoke as he looked in her direction. "I would love to hear your opinion on this. I did not call you hear just to spectate but to weigh in every single Hashira's opinion"

(F/n)'s eyes widened, she was just named hashira. She smiled brightly but kept her celebratory emotions inside, right now this was a serious matter. One she needed to be levelheaded for.

"Thank you, master" she said softly and the ahemed turning to tanjiro. His eyes were pleading and she smiled softly knowing what lengths a brother will go to protect his family, even if it ment risking his own life.

"On this matter I feel the testimony of both Giyuu and the former water hashira speaks volumes. They are both sensible men that would never risk putting themselves in risk of seppuku if not just. I believe the boy, tanjiro was it right?" She said gently to tanjiro who nodded and gave a small smile back to her.

"But we do have to take into account taht he did break Demon slayer corps laws." She inhaled sharply "I feel the best thing would be to test his sister, Nezuko. See if she truly is a danger to humans" she said in a calm but confident voice.

Sanemi tched and stud up quickly "alright you guys want a test??!!!" He kicked down Nezukos container forcing her to come up. He stabbed her ruthlessly hoping to get a rise.

(F/n) watched intently as did the other

"Come on demon!!" Sanemi growled and cut himself deeply holding out his wrist to her. He was a Marechi a rare blood type that demons found irresistible and intoxicating. The demon girl staired as saliva formulated and dripped from her gag. She turned her head in disgust.

"See! She is harmless!" Tanjiro said.

Their fearless leader chuckled and nodded "it is settled, tanjiro is innocent and his sister will serve besides him. He will also help guide us to muzan he is the only one of us who have encountered him face to face"

While their leader spoke (f/n) let out a sigh of relief, she smiled to herself and then saw the eyes of Kyojuro fixated on her. She blushed deeply and looked to the floor.

"Now,  for our newest hashira" the master said "your first mission is to help butterfly mansion" he said gently. "The soliders that are recuperating will need to be extensively trained as they heal. You will help kanao train them. You will leave tomorrow morning"

(F/n) nodded and bowed her head and the meeting was concluded.

"Thank you" Tanjiro said to (f/n) before he was knocked out and brought to the butterfly manor.

...

"I always knew you would be one of us!" Mitsuri said happily as she spoke with (f/n) "your so full of spirit and yet so calm and collective it was only a matter of time before you were promoted, that and your demon count!!" Mitsuri gushed on and on "I'm just so happy!!!"

(F/n) chuckled and nodded "thank you so much for believing in me mitsuri! I honestly thought I was introuble"

"Introuble? For what?"

(F/n) paused and blushed looking to the floor "I...I dont know"

"Hmmmm that I dint know sounded a little fishy are you sure? You can tell me anything you are my close friend!!!"

(F/n) sighed and looked around before leaning into mitsuri's ear and telling her about the illicit relationship She and Kyo shared

"WOW WOW WOW!!! A secret romance! That sounds so dreamy!!! I love it!" Mitsuri said with a laugh. "Dont worry your secret is safe with me, and honestly You and Rengoku make such a cute couple!!!"

"I'm glad you think so"

"Once the war is over I will definitely help you plan your ceremony! Your going to be such a perfect blushing bride"

"Please keep your voice down mitsuri!" (F/n) exclaimed placing her hand on her friends mouth as to shush her.

Mitsuri simply laughed and brought her into a hug.

-End-