Entanglement [Teacher AU]

Kyojuro woke up the next day and smiled warmly down at (f/n)'s sleeping form. He stroked her hair gently and moved softly not to wake her. He hope she didn't mind but he started to make a traditional breakfast for them.

He stored the miso soup when he heard the front door open his eyes widened. "F/n" a familiar voice called "you didn't tell me how your day was yesterday, so I decided to come-wear my pajamas?"

The male voice walked closer to the kitchen and kyojuro turned his eyes wider than normal an almost nervous expression was plastered on his face.

"Rengoku?" Said the voice-it was the math teacher Sanemi.

"Sanemi!" He said with an awkward smile.

"What are you doing here-why are you wearing my clothes?!!!" He said to Rengoku who bowed.

"Please forgive me I-I had no idea (f/n) had any prior Uh-entanglements."

"Entanglements?" Sanemi asked with wide eyes. "F/N, Shes my adopted sister...now I'll ask again."

"Good morning" f/n said sleepily as she yawned. "It smells good, Kyojuro you didn't have to make me breakfast" she said happily and then looked seeing her brother. "Oh, Sanemi" she blinked "I didn't know you were coming by to visit."

"Well, you never told me how your day was going so I wanted to check up on you and I walk in to see this guy in my pajamas making breakfast" he said frowning. Sanemi was a doting big brother to many people's surprise. 

"I'm sorry I had no idea please forgive me assuming that..."

'What did you assume?" f/n asked. Kyojuro blushed deeply. 

"uh-" he didn't know how to answer, he didn't want to offend her. 

"He assumed we were entangled" Sanemi said blinking blankly. F/n blinked as well and then laughed loudly.

"No you didn't! You, you, really?? Him-Sanemi is such a looser" she said laughing loudly. Kyojuro began to laugh as well.

"I respect you brother, honestly Snami I apologize for the mix up, please i thin I have made enough for all of us."

'Yeah, no I'm just going to head out...don't hurt my sister or ill cut your balls off" Sanemi said waving his hand as he left. 

F/n giggled, and once Sanemi left, she kissed Kyojuro's cheek tenderly. "Thank you for making breakfast it looks really good."

"I'm glad you didn't think I was overstepping by making you breakfast." he said gently. 

"No of course not I, was hoping you would stay until I woke up and not leave me in the middle of the night" She admitted gently. "I've never Had a one-night stand before" Kyo blushed deeply while she was speaking. 

"In all honesty neither have I. I've always had serious relationships before I considered having sex with someone but, with you it felt so natural I was comfortable giving myself to you." 

F/n looked up at him her cheeks red from blushing still, "I, I guess I feel honored. Kyojuro" she said softly "I know it's a little soon but maybe we can date? Or get to know each other more?"

"I wouldn't mind that at all. I mean we still have our date later, right?" he asked gently. 

"Yeah of course" she said with a smile. 

"I look forward to dating you F/n."

  f/n giggled and placed a hand on his she found it precious that he was always so formal to her. Kyo looked her in the eyes and smiled gently at her. She was absolutely breathtaking to him. Kyo felt himself staring and looked away to the table.

"You don't have to be so shy with me kyojuro," f/n said with a small smile.

"I'm sorry if i am being rude I just, you are so beautiful" he said honestly i couldn't stop myself from staring at you."

f/n blushed again and then leaned forward placing a gentle kiss on his lips. 

"You aren't that bad looking yourself either" she said gently. Kyo placed a hand on her waist and brought her onto his lap. This made f/n blushed deeply. 

"I want you again" he said in a deep voice.

"What about breakfast?"

"You'll be my breakfast. I want us to be completely entangled with one another this morning. "

-End-