Come back to me, Kyojuro

(F/n) smiled down at her growing bump the air was clear and the sun was out. She placed her hands on the bump and rubbed gently. With the birds chirping she found herself stairing outside absentmimdedly when, a with a loud thump, someone sat besides her.

"How's my favorite woman doing?" The farmiliar voice asked.

"Shes fine" she responded perking up. She turned her head and saw Kyojuro as he was, human, but with an eyepatch and bandages around his chest. This was when she remembered that he was badly injured on the mission to investigate the mugen train.

Still she was grateful he was alive no matter how hurt he was.

"How are you feeling my love? Do you need me to get you anything?"

"No" he said simply before reaching over her and pulling her close to his chest. He kissed her forehead softly.

"You know, you mean the world to me."

"Kyojuro," (f/n) didn't know why, but in this embrace she began to sob. "Kyojuro I never want to loose you, let's continue to make memories! Let's grow old together. Please, retire from the corps." She begged and kyojuro simply held her silently.

The silence spoke volumes and it egged her on to cry more. He cupped her cheek, wiped her her tears with the sleeve of his kimono and kissed her lips softly.

"Please" she said softly her cheeks red and eyes puffy. Kyojuro's eyes met her solemn gaze and he gave her a gentle smile. He placed a hand on her stomach and it earned a response from the little one (or ones).

The response of the little bundle(s) of joy held up to the namesake and made her smile.

"Our Son(s) is happy, to feel you. He recognizes his father"

"Or daughter(s)" he added kissing the forehead of his wife softly. "Listen" his tone became serious. "I will always be with you. No matter how far my sword may take me. I'll be with you in your hearts, in your mind. I'm never far"

(F/n) furrowed her brow and looked up at him. "My love why are you talking like this? Don't tell me you've already accepted another mission-youve only just gotten better."

"(F/n)" he said sternly "I'm gone, remember?" He said smiling softly at her.

The eye that was covered with the eyepatch dripped blood, the bandages that covered his abdomen were becoming blood soaked as well seeping through his kimono and hakama.

(F/n) Woke up screaming from her dream. She panted and gripped her sheets before sobbing into them.

___

Sanemi walked into the Rengoku estate and was greeted by Senjuro.

"You're the wind Hashira" he said "I remember you from the funeral." He paused and bowed "is there anything I can help you with?" He asked gently "would you like tea?"

"I'm fine, thank you. Is your father around?" He asked bowing back.

"My-father uh" Senjuro looked to the floor "I can see if he will see you."

Sanemi nodded, his fists balled. He didn't want to be disrespectful but knew the way he had spoken to his sister and though he could understand why Shinjuro wouldn't accept (f/n) and her child but right now she needed a support system. One that he felt he couldn't provide alone.

"You can come into the room." Senjuro said "I'll bring you both some tea"

Sanemi walked into the room and sat down. Shinjuro was opposite him "it's been a while, hasn't it Shinjuro" sanemi said bowing "thank you for seeing me"

Flames, Love And Thunder A Demonslayer Reader Insert (Kyojuroxreader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें