Tryst's [LEMON]

Hey everyone I hope ya'll are staying safe! If your not farmiliar with the term lemon means there will be sexual content in this chapter! So if your not comfy with it you can skip this chapter (:

His hands cupped her breast's and kneaded gently as he thrusted into her. She arched her back and let out a small gasp meeting his thrusts rolling her hips with his.

(F/n) pulled him in close to her and she gripped his long loose hair tightly. He placed one hand on one of her thighs and brought her leg up allowing him to thrust deeper into her.

His breath was hot against her neck as he found the crook of it. His lips kissed (f/n)'s neck before trailing his tounge to her ear and nibbling gently. This earned a breathy moan and she could feel him smile against her skin.

"Your so beautiful" he said before pulling away from her ear to look her over. He noticed how the Sweat formed on her brow and how her beautiful skin glistened. (F/n)'s cheeks were flushed and lips slightly ajar. Only he could make her feel this way and Only he had ever seen her like this, he was truly honored.

"Kyo" she moaned softly and gripped his arms. "Kyo" she repeated again.

"Yes," he said leaning back down and speaking huskily into her ear "(f/n) ah, I'm here" Her hands rubbed his chest that were tone from years of training.

"Kyojuro" she blushed deeply "Please don't hold back; pleas take me harder"

Kyojuro smirked and nodded before he planted kisses back on her collar bone and neck. He pulled away and began to thrust harder into her. His hands ran down her sides and gripped on her hips.

This made (f/n) moan loudly. Her hands once more found way to his hair gripped it tightly as she moved her hips with his. He began to pant his body temperature rising. (F/n) threw her head back and cried out in pleasure

"Ah- Kyojuro! Kyo! Yes" she moaned loudly. She arched her back and her body trembled below him; her womanhood tightened around his thick member as she was brought to her blissful finish.

"Ah-" Kyojuro groaned loudly kissing her neck "you feel so nice and warm" he said softly into her ear. His breathing became more ragged and after a few more hastened thrusts he finished his seed filled her and he panted holding her body close to his.

(F/n) let out a pleased sigh and smiled gently she yawned and played with his golden hair.

"Your beautiful"

"You've said that already" she said with an exhausted smile.

"I'll never get tired of telling you" Kyojuro paused his sentence his expression becoming more pensive before he continued. "You know it's been a few months now. We've had plenty of meals together; plenty nights in eachothers embrace, creating memories like this"

"I suppose it has" (f/n) responded as she snuggled up to his broad chest

"I had the thought that maybe its time we've come foward with our relationship"

(F/n) looked at Kyojuro. Her eyes met his that seemingly staired into her soul and she coukdnt help but avert her gaze.

"We had this talk already" she said quietly. Her hands made fists and she looked back into her eyes with solemn seriousness "I'm scared, about the reaction from your father and about the reaction of sanemi. He is so protective I don't want their to be problems between the hashira. You both have such a big role I don't want contention to be cause of mistakes-"

"Your right" he sighed ruffling his hair. "But I have every intention if making an honest woman" he said holding both her hands. "Once things get better, once we defeat the 12 moons and muzan; you'll be my bride" he said with a charming smile.

His eyes sparkled as he looked deeply into her (e/c) ones.

"I will wait for that day and hope it comes with haste" she responded sweetly. He chuckled and kissed her forehead softly before pulling her in against his broad chest for sleep.

-end-

HAPPY MOTHERSDAY EVERYONE! Also, Its the best boi Kyo's birthday today!!!