Chap 11

Sanskar reached airport in the morning itself. His cast and crew members were there too. This was a big banner movie. His co star for the movie, Smita Kapoor came near him.

"Hey hottie! Hwz u?" Smita came near him. Sanskar knew why she was doing this. She wanted media to click some photographs of her with him. This will create huge gossip.

"Hey Smita! I am good!" Sanskar stood up all of a sudden leaving Smita to fall over the chair in which he sat.

"Sanskar!  Paris is the city of romance. Do you think we both...." Smita winked at him. Sanskar did not feel even a slight feel to look at her. He couldn't resist back to any physical advantages from any kind of girl. And she, she was Smita Kapoor. Hot and beautiful, but Sanskar couldn't collect himself to respond positively at him. Was Swara the reason?

IN PARIS, THE MOVIE WAS AT IT'S LAST PHASE. SMITA TRIED TO WOO SANSKAR MANY TIMES, BUT HE DIDN'T RESPOND POSITIVELY. SHOOT WAS DONE. SANSKAR WANTED TO REACH INDIA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. HE DIDN'T KNOW WHY, BUT HE WAS FEELING A STRONG URGE TO MEET SWARA. SWARA WAS IN HIS DAY AND NIGHT. HE SAW SWARA EVERYWHERE. HE TEXTED HER THOUGH AND TOLD ABOUT HIS DAY ALMOST EVERY NIGHT. SWARA TOO RESPONDED AS SOON AS SHE SAW THE MESSAGES. MAYBE SHE TOO WANTED TO SEE HIM BADLY.

It was last day of shoot in Paris. Everyone was partying when Sanskar was sitting in a corner. He saw Smita comming towards him.

"Hey Sanskar!" Sanskar got shocked hearing her in polite tone.

"Hey Smita!" Sanskar tried to hide his shock behind his smile.

"Who is she?" Smita had a different smile on her face.

"Who?" Sanskar got confused.

"The one for whom you have bought this perfume." Smita asked.

"For my mom and chachi." Sanskar tried to go from there.

"Oh mister, we have studied in same school. I know you. Ok." Smita came in front of her and teased him.

"Smita yar!" Sanskar blushed a little.

"You are not responding to anyone for hook ups. You are buying gift for someone." Smita pulled his cheek, "and you are smiling a lot. Dude, have you fallen in love?"

"Come on Smita! Love and me, no relation." Sanskar denied.

"Then kiss me" Smita said and pouted.

"So what! I can kiss you right now." Saying so Sanskar pulled her from waist and tried to get closer. But all of a sudden, Swara's face came in front of him. The only moment of their proximity. No, he can't be in anyone else's arms. No.

He suddenly left Smita's waist and turned around trying to get what he just did. Smita tapped his shoulder, "you are in love, dude. Congratulations. Happy for you!"

Sanskar was taken aback by Smita's words. Was he really in love? He smiled a little. If this is love then I am in love. And that's final.

Sanskar came near Smita and hugged her, "Thank you thank you thank you Smita!"

He was now eagerly waiting for his India return. He knew he should not tell Swara about it now. He had to wait for the right time. But what if she did not reciprocate?

In his thought process, he didn't know when he reached India. He entered his apartment and knocked over Laksh's room. Laksh came out but Sanskar engulfed him in a tight hug.

"I am in love Laksh! I am in love with Swara. I am in love!" Sanskar was too happy. His happiness knew no bounds.

"I knew it bhai! Aapse bhi pehle se janta tha." Laksh hugged him back.