Chap 16

Thank you guys for your wishes! I am almost fine now.

Chap

"No Swara! Dance step is not like this. Just move your hands a little less." Sanskar was demonstrating a step in his practice room. He then turned around but stopped while hearing a giggle. He suddenly turned around to find Sumedha laughing.

Sanskar suddenly realised what he did. He scratched his head and smiled sheepishly.

"I am Sumedha, Sanskar Maheshwari. I am not Swara!" Sumedha plaufully slapped his shoulder, "Dr. Swara Bose may be at her home by now."

"Ha na baba! Sumedha, I hate you!" Sanskar threw his towel at her.

Sumedha caught that in time, " But you love Swara!"

"Cut it now yar!" Sanskar was blushing.

Sanskar took a look at his cell. It was 11:30 at night. He checked for Swara's texts. They were not there. His forehead frowned. This was unusual.

"What happened?" Sumedha sensed something wrong.

"She had not texted yet." Sanskar said while dialing her number.

It was unreachable. He again tried but it still couldn't reach. Sanskar felt a strange fear engulfing his heart.

"Calm down, dude! She will be fine. May be she forgot to charge her phone." Sumedha tried to console him.

Sanskar nodded. But his heart could not. He called Rakesh.

"Sir I had dropped Swara mam to her clinic about two hours ago." This reply of him made Sanskar tensed a bit more.

He called up on her clinic. But the clinic was closed.

"Where has this girl gone!" He banged on the wall. He was getting tensed a bit more with every passing minute.

"Relax Sanskar!" Sumedha patted his back.

Suddenly his phone rang and an unknown number flashed. He picked up the call with trembling hands.

"Hello!"

But hearing the next thing made his hands tremble a bit. His face gone pale. Sumedha snatched cell from his hands and talked.

The next minute, they were rushing towards hospital in Sanskar's car.

"They had said that the accident victim was in a critical condition. They had rushed her to the hospital. And they had found the cell phone from the location." Sumedha was talking to Laksh from Sanskar's phone.

She then turned towards Sanskar whose eyes were blank. Sumedha held his hand. They were cold like ice.

"She will be fine Sanskar! Don't worry!" Sumedha tried to calm him down. Sanskar just nodded in response. But in his heart, he knew he was praying to God.

Her voice was ringing in his ears. Her smile was twinkling in his eyes. All he wanted was to see her fine.

The 30 minutes in car felt like 30 hours to him. He ran inside the hospital as soon as car stopped.

Sumedha ran after him. Sanskar almost became breatheless as he reached the reception. On the other hand, the receptionist was in awe seeing the great superstar in front of her.

"Some girl who met with accident on hill road. Where is she?" Sumedha asked.

"Ma'am!" Receptionist started checking, "she is in emergency. Condition is very critical."

Sanskar felt an unknown fear engulfing his heart. Even imagining Swara in this comdition gave his heart a jolt.

He ran towards emergency room. His guards were barely able to match his pace.