Chap 22

Hey guys! I am sorry for not replying to your comments. Actually my covid duties and other duties are going on. And I am not getting enough times. But your comments mean a lot.

I think most of you people are really annoyed by Sanskar. He was definitely wrong. But try to understand guys! When you are in clinical depression, you do things you actually dont want to. Sanskar is out of depression but that doesn't mean that his mind has become completely normal. There are some triggers which can lead the person back to same state. Person is not in his senses while doing this. Sanskar has stopped his medicine just a few months back.

You know guys, depression patients are tender and fragile. They need a lot of care and love to overcome everything.

That's why depression and other mental illnesses are the most essential thing to be aware of.

But don't worry, for the story to take place as per your interest, I will make sure that Sanskar do something that will definitely get him in your good books again.

Lots of love!

CHAP

Morning rays touched Sanskar's eyes. He opened his eyes and saw the room lightened with sunrays. His head was throbbing like anything. He took the glass of water and gulped it in one go.

Suddenly his gaze fell upon his phone. He took up it to text Swara. But all of a sudden, he remembered last night. How he yelled at her for no reason! How he scolded her for no fault of her own! How he filled her ear with bitter words!

"Oh god!" Sanskar held his head, "What I have done!"

Guilt was overcoming his every sense. He was feeling like he had just murdered someone. He was feeling a sense of disgust over himself.

He straight went towards the mirror but was unable to even meet his own gaze. He had fallen in his own gaze today. He had given thorns to the one who had given him roses. He had turned cold towards the one who gave him warmth of love. He had broken the person who made him.

He took his cellphone and dialled Swara's number. But he cancelled it before she could pick it up. He didn't have the strength to even face her. What would he say! How would he say!

His eyes brimmed up. He was feeling guilt. He was feeling remorse. He was feeling ashamed.

He collapsed on the bed. His eyes reddened due to anger building up inside him. His breathe became shallow.

"You deserve hate from everyone." His heart screamed, "You have the habit of hurting those who love you. First your family and then, Swara!"

His gaze fell over his phone which was now ringing. Swara was calling him.

"How can you be so good Swara!" Sanskar said to himself, "But I can give you only pain."

His eyes shed tears of regret. God had given him one precious jewel, and he destroyed it. He threw it away for just a piece of glass.

He switched off his cellphone. He decided something. Swara should be away from him, he decided. She may be happy without him. She deserved someone who truly loved her, understand her.

He called his travel agent, "Book one ticket for London."

Little did he know, that it could become the worst mistake of his life.

1 MONTH LATER.....

Sanskar's plane landed in Mumbai. One month spent in London, completely in misery, drown in guilt. He had even switched off his number so that Swara could not reach him. He knew Swara would forgive him. He knew she will understand and give some psychiatric terminology to what he did. But he knew, how much toxic could he become for Swara, or rather he just thought so.